Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Chinese Massage joint in Yate  (Read 4848 times)

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Just seen this new massage shop has opened in Yate.
External Link/Members Only
I will try and get along for an oily rub down soon and will report back.
But if anyone else gets there before me please let me know what extras cost etc?  :cool:

Suity

Decent enough massage but no extras.

She insisted on covering everything up with a towel and got nowhere near an accidental swipe

Offline houseboot

Decent enough massage but no extras.

She insisted on covering everything up with a towel and got nowhere near an accidental swipe

Young or old?

Good English or difficult to talk to?

Just one lady?

Offline Barney31

I was in Yate today and tried for a last minute appointment but said I would have to come back in half hour. Couldn’t be bothered to wait so went home. By the sound of it I’m really pleased I didnt hang around, thanks Mr Suity  :thumbsup:

Offline j4ckw1ll5

I called and the Thai lady said two girls work there but i would need to make appointment. Not known a thai massage joint stay in business that doesn’t do happy endings so here’s hoping.
I will try and book in for next week. Apparently the sign at the front of the shop looks proper sus for a oiling wank joint.
I’m hoping Mr Suity’s exp wasn’t the usual.
What girl did you have?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:17:59 pm by j4ckw1ll5 »

Offline houseboot

Descriptions of massage say Chinese.

"Masseuses from  China, Thai"

So I assume predominately Chinese rather than Thai.

Shop front here:-

A typical Chinese/Thai shop front which you would get for both legitimate massages and for those who might offer extras as well. I'm sure they will have female customers too.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:39:34 pm by houseboot »

Offline Gary_Oak

Is it next to the petrol station? They'll be gone in a few weeks. That property gets such shitty business people only move in temporarily.

Offline neonboy

Visited this morning. Place is small but clean. CHINESE lady prolly mid to late 30’s. £30 half hour   Good massage with hot stones. Few times she stopped to text and  lcheck the front door. I wasn’t too bothered. Massage was good. Thought it was not going to end in he until finally she started to touch my balls. She asked if I liked it. I said yes of course. Turned over and she asked if I wanted happy ending for £20. I agree. Shot my load. She cleaned me up with warm towels all over my body then gave me a head massage. All in all not too bad you something really local to me. Right next to the Yate barbers which is awkward as I get my hair cut there too lol

Offline Bigbaded77

Serious, you got a happy ending there??  tempting to try a lunchtime visit then! 

Offline neonboy

Yes happy ending and decent massage for £50

Offline honkytonkjim

I visited this place last week.
Chinese lady in her 30s, great massage and then got the ball groping and stroking about half way through so I knew extras were on the cards. :)

I paid the 40 for the hour and 30 extra for the HE.
No clothes were going to come off and definitely nothing extra could be negotiated.

I will defo go back though as it’s very local.

Offline houseboot

As I stated on another thread, it's always useful to ask for a name and how long they've worked there.

The response to the second question will usually determine whether they're permanent or on a Rota.

If the former you know that, if you've had a good time, it's worth returning. If the latter then her name is immaterial as she will probably be gone before you or anyone else visits.

Offline Markbristol

Can’t wait to visit just round the corner from me

Offline conway_hound

Her name is Kelly, slightly grumpy, chubby owner. Never removes her clothes and short changes on time and attitude. Not VFM IMHO. :thumbsdown:

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Sounds like unless she ups her game she’ll be out of business in no time.
Shame as N’Bristol could do with a decent HE joint now Princess Sophie & her Milking Table are currently off the market (oh what a joy that used to be, still sends shudders down my spine thinking back to numerous trips there).

Offline The Chirpy Irish

A bit off topic so sorry but always wanted to try that milking table, had appt arranged once but she had to cancel ... for how long or why is she not available now ? Cheers

Offline houseboot

A bit off topic so sorry but always wanted to try that milking table, had appt arranged once but she had to cancel ... for how long or why is she not available now ? Cheers

It would be better to start a new topic.

Threads soon become very confusing if different shops/ladies are discussed.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:09:59 pm by houseboot »

Offline Jacksonwood

Hi guys.... Seems they've invested in a website...

Its not too far from my office so I'm considering a lunchtime rub and tug  :D