Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SubmissiveBBWWhore - Solihull  (Read 2195 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6605903) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline W_Punter

A cancellation today from an advanced booking and my regular go to being out of town. I scanned AW and contacted SubmissiveBBWWhore. More positive reviews than not and promise of some DT and FF sealed the deal. Comms were swift and trouble free on WhatsApp. Paid £80 for the 15 min service which is a lot steeper than my usual, but I had the cash and a load that needed swallowed. Solihull hotel on the outskirts which many girls use, is easy to find and free parking. Arrived early and got her room number. Was greeted by a pretty girl with red hair and lovely red lips. She is certainly a BBW and not my usual type but I was there for the DT and FF, and she did deliver. Not much small talk then she was groping my cock and got on her knees to begin some excellent oral. Plenty of spit, variation, looking up for encouragement, happy to have her head held and mouth used. An all round great service from a pretty girl who’s size might not be everyone's cup of tea but she’ll certainly blow you away with her oral skills.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bhamguy

Lot of money for 15 mins wudent  pay that for 15 mins but if u enjoyed ya self fair play to u but lot out there for that price could of got a 30 min session