Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeautyIndian_SaraX - Birmingham  (Read 1188 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5669960) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arnav09

Well after my last "leaving punting post" i didnt actually manage to leave  :cry: sorry for the waste of a thread, none the less i had a punt today that i needed to review!

--------

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Decent via text, didnt pick up my calls ...

Meet: opened door swiftly to be greeted by atleast a mother of three, she definitely wasnt 27. That disappointed me straight away, she was definitely 35+ (them ones where you can tell). I was about to walk but I didnt have a plan B...
OWO isnt something she offers apperently (i should have confirmed via text but my bad). So no kissing either, She popped it on while i was half hard... and gave a few half arsed sucks (she wasnt even on the bed properly lmao). Then proceeds to take off her clothes while i ask for more oral, which is refused she says its time for sex as its a 30 min booking (well take makes sense to gove 30 seconds of oral?). Now shes on the bed on her knees and elbows bent over, while ive got a softie. I proceeded to pump away till I got told to "come babe come". Lmao,  flipped her over to be greeted by her saggy boobs and finished in missionary as fast as possible.

Pump and dump, ive never been this rushed in my life. All in all finished in around 15 minutes and left.

Face: 6/10
Body: 2/10
Attitude: ? She wasnt accomodating at all.

Its a negative for me, and thought id warn you guys that its not the most sensual/pleasent punt youre looking for.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 07:43:11 pm by Arnav09 »
Banned reason: Posting fake review - potential threats
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jasonk71

Offline alibirmingham

How much did you pay?

With that kind of service I would say 30 mins for £30 is fair  :D

Offline pbrown355

Her site says £200per hr! No price for half hr. £200 1 photo which looks photoshopped to make an amazing pair of boobs.
Thanks for the review-hope you didn't pay that sort of amount.

Offline shed

She only sees "pakistaian guys 25 to 35 who are slim and clean" . So rules me out   :hi:

Offline MrBamboo

Profile has 30 mins 150 now...why are people paying these prices !

Offline M8gic

Profile has 30 mins 150 now...why are people paying these prices !

Not just that, you have to text your name age and she will call you and have a pre punt conversation.  It feels like a job interview. 1 delusional pro55ie

Offline jeanphillipe

Finally someone reviews her. Thanks man.

I always thought with the restriction she would put up and narrow clientele that she must be extremely hot she also makes out she dont need the work.

I was always put back cause I had a strong suspicion of waste of money/crap service. And now that you have confirmed shes not even a looker....

Off the hotlist

This also explains why she regularly changes profiles..

To the OP, she puts up some really hit pics sometimes , would you say they are fake or maybe 20 years old ?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 09:00:26 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline bonham

And she has the cheek to want to pick and choose what her punters look like. Her punters must look better than she does  :lol: