Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @_Sexyy_Lilly_@ - Coventry  (Read 992 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644605) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tekul

Her Profile - External Link/Members Only

this is my first review.

Texted early in the day (1pm) to see if she is available for (4:30) and where abouts in cov she is located so plenty of times notice, she texted back around 15mins later. I sorted some stuff out so i texted if an earlier appointment can be made (3:30) she said "sure", i said i will call when im near the destination. I parked up, paid for 2hrs parking.

made the call...didnt answer so i sent a message saying i was parked up, she said a "few mins please" i thought ok, so went for a walk around, waited 30mins texted and asked if she's ready, another 25mins later said "ready", i then texted to say what floor/number...no response. so i called and someone actually picked up, i dont think it was her but another female managing? she said that "the other person will be ready in 15mins" i am assuming this is Lilly thats getting ready. waited another 20 mins no response so i then left disappointed. 

I usually have a backup or an alternative option ready, but not many to choose from at a decent rate for the hour. usually the Polish girls are good but this time  :thumbsdown:

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:36:55 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish