Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella_Relle - Solihull  (Read 2253 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5838034) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online DaveR

External Link/Members Only

Date: pre current lockdown

Venue: just outside Solihull, nice flat, fit for purpose

Cost: £120 for the hour

The lady: very petite, brunette, size six, fairly attractive

I was in the area on a Saturday evening and needed to unload. Bella was prompt replying to texts no messing around and we agreed a meet inside the hour.
Flat was in a quiet location outside Solihull parking all fine. It was clear she was sharing with another SP as there were other voices in another room and I guess another punter was let out after I entered the premise. I guess bit of a conveyor belt going on which might attarct nosey neighbours if it gets out of hand.
I asked Bella to dress as a sexy secretary, pencil skirt and blouse, glasses and she was just that. Wouldn't say stunning but attractive and had a relaxed manner about her.
Offered a shower, handed over the readies and got down to it.
I always like a lot of kissing and deep too but it was quite light and I heard a bit of clunk when my teeth connected with something which turned out to be a small stud below the lips and above the chin. Bit odd but never mind.
Bella didn't snog my face off or anything she was quite light kissing so moved onto OWO with me lying on the bed. Was pleasant enough and with the old lad being a bit sensitive she didn't go deep or fast otherwise I would have shot my bolt.
Asked if I liked to lick pussy and I happily licked and ate her out. She was nice and wet and neutral tasting no problems in that regard.
On with the johnny and with me on my knees slid in missionary and slowly did her that way. Her phone beeped once or twice during and in between positions she asked if she could reply to a text.
Onto doggy and I thrust in her tight pussy nice and slow building up speed but not to the 'pounding' levels a lot of guys like. After a bit she said she was a bit sore (busy day I guess) so I stopped my steady rhythm and went back to missionary.
I was close and after a bit came in the johnny, satisfying my need to empty my balls, got cleaned up and was on my way. About 45 minutes had gone but I wasn't that arsed about staying and having another go.
Bella has a really fit body. Not an ounce of fat, you can really hold onto her hips. Tits were very small which made a change as I usually go for big bazookas.
Overall it was a decent punt, OK. Maybe as it was at the end of the day and I just needed to empty the sac and she had got a bit of battle fatigue it was quite mechanical and suited a purpose. Nice enough lass, very pleasant but it wasn't a full on kind of meeting that made me leave going wow.

Offline smiler999

Thanks for the review, had her on the hotlist. Sounds good for a quickie