Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indipendent Lena - Whitechapel  (Read 1049 times)

holland

I met Lena

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid:£60 per 30 min

Comms: easy by phone. Likely arranged by the maid

Location: well known flat in Whitechapel. Se shares with Kama and Julie.

Girl: This was the second time I met her. I met her first some years ago and I didn't see her since. I was a bit disappointed by the state of her body. She definitely put some weight on. She is not that slim anymore. She is a bit curvy and not really toned. Her face hasn't changed though. She is quite attractive. She has a small perky breast and her pussy has small labias. Her hygiene is good.

Service: owo, cim, ro, dfk.
I left a bit disappointed by the service I received if I compare it with what I had before. I remember she was very good at sucking and that's why I decided to meet her again. Unfortunately she is not as good as she used to be. Her stamina is gone. Her owo wasn't very passionate and deep. She helped herself quite a bit with her hand only. Her owo is not as good as the one offered by her flatmate Julie and not good enough to make me cum twice in half an hour which it was what I wanted.

Verdict: I find very difficult in this period to find a girl who has a decent level of passion to be able to deliver a real GF. Lena is another example of this. She is smiling and she has the skills and the will but she is a bit jaded probably by her intense schedule. I left not very happy and I will not see her again.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 12:33:20 pm by holland »

Offline Victorgrey

whats the link for her flatmateS?

Offline leatherlover

Agree with the weight gain - her tummy is rather flabby. Her OWO is not bad, and if you tell her to keep her hands off, she will comply. She also almost rims. Sometimes she's in the room with the big mirrored cupboards which is great.

holland

Agree with the weight gain - her tummy is rather flabby. Her OWO is not bad, and if you tell her to keep her hands off, she will comply. She also almost rims. Sometimes she's in the room with the big mirrored cupboards which is great.
i was not impressed by her flabby belly. She was so flat back in the day.
her owo wasn't good with me. Too much hand. Also she reminded me brutally that i had 5 minutes left while she was sucking.
It really put me off :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 03:37:01 pm by holland »