Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NATASHA MILF - Harringay  (Read 1455 times)

Taz

External Link/Members Only

Used to see this chick when she first entered the scene around 3 years ago near Leyton stone area. Now she's in North London I decide to reminisce as planned A failed!

Unfortunately the women's lost her enthaism despite providing owo, which was half as good as I used to get frm her. No cim now either unlike back in the day! Disappointing but the girl herself was friendly and was delighted to see me but I won't returning like she hoped, which she should get as im not about paying fr getting a watered down service.

Decent comms flat etc fit fr purpose!

Offline pumps

I was going to see this girl for a P&D when I found myself in the area, phone manner to get the door number wasn't great so I aborted.

short walking distance from Harringay train station,

Taz

P&D?

Yhh you probably did the right move, I mean the girls got form as in nice phat ass but
shes not providing that service as expected but i expect this will still ok for a mash and dash! 

Perhaps try this one nxt time your north off:

No reviews as of yet but I bet punters have seen her on here, which so.etimes is a sign she is good and
Punters are keeping it quiet till they get their full?!

Offline pumps

P&D?

Pump & Dump

Perhaps try this one nxt time your north off:

No reviews as of yet but I bet punters have seen her on here, which so.etimes is a sign she is good and
Punters are keeping it quiet till they get their full?!

It's not a sign of good or bad sadly, not all punters like to contribute to the forums.

Offline Bassman

Nice find, but if she's become jaded then I guess I've missed the boat. Ibe never considered a punt around that part of NL.

Can't make out if kissing is included:

"Included in my,, LIP KISS NO"

Taz

Yhh she was and can't say I've ever tried kissing etc with this one but  she used
To give a mean owo including cim coupled with her almost PAWG ass I used to enjoy myself with.

But as always you never know, YMMV n u cud get lucky!

Offline SamLP

I think I've seen this wg before when she was called Gina. Reviewed her last year
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96290.0

I had the impression then that she wasn't cut out for the job.

Offline punk

I think I've seen this wg before when she was called Gina. Reviewed her last year
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96290.0

I had the impression then that she wasn't cut out for the job.

Same person. Burnt out?

Taz

Yepp that's her and the pic shows that nice phat ass  :wacko: haha

Think I recall seeing this Gina profile based in kilburn somewhere but prior to that She was Amy.

Offline DubCee

Its a shame diminishing returns has set in :dash: :dash: :dash:. That ass in doggy would have been a sight to behold!

Taz

It certainly was but lower quality service and higher price. Don't know how these girls figure that out!