Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help With Birmingham Massage  (Read 638 times)

Offline Tomstevens17

Hi,

I'm in need of some help, i have been asked last minute to travel to Manchester tomorrow and thought about stopping off in Brum for a decent B2B massage. Have only 30 minutes to come on here before the wife gets home and need some up to date info on who's the best currently.  I used to be in Birmingham monthly and used to visit - Mally (and personal fav before here service went down hill), Scarlett and Jane.

I haven't got the time to look through the various threads and would really appreciate some links of the best at the moment. 

Preference is asian, slim with a nice pair of breasts.  Not bothered if real or fake, needs to offer decent play with them as well.  But that would be swayed by a decent service with smaller boobs, but would need to be really pretty.

Have emailed British Lauren as she's popped up a fair bit, but any advice would be more than welcome.

Will get chance to log on tomorrow morning before i head off, sorry if i haven't provided enough detail, but never in Brum so want to make the most of it

Thanks in advance

Tom

« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 08:27:10 pm by Tomstevens17 »

Offline shiptonlad

Have you tried Sammy. Good fun. Good massage. small tits huge nipples. Great assisted Shower after.

Offline Tomstevens17

Perfect, will go for one of those.

Thanks both

Offline Rangers54

Have you tried Sammy. Good fun. Good massage. small tits huge nipples. Great assisted Shower after.

Sammy ?

Offline shiptonlad

Advertises on both Gumtree and Viva Street.