Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time Wasters  (Read 649 times)

Offline James59

I have been reading, as if one needs to do some of the issues of time wasters. There are those genuine who go through the process of booking and confirm through the correct procedure as indicated by the profile. Then your situation changes as it often does, so you have one of two options. You can do nothing or you contact the lady who you are prepared to part with upwards of £120.00-£150.00 and tell them in all honesty that you are not able to make the booking, usually done with plenty of time , as this is their livelihood. Then as has been the case with a number of ladies, you get a load of verbal insult and you are the timewaster, don't tell them and give them the opportunity to earn over the odds per hour oooh no you get banned. Yesterday I made contact with a woman called Khloe on tour in Worcester. Noted said lady was leaving on 13th so re schedule work to meet on Wednesday instead of day she was due to return to East Midlands .Date time agreed for Wednesday fantastic..next one gets a message saying I've made a blog.and can't see you at arranged time. Offered an hour before or 90 mins after time. So you arrange a time, presumably governed by a strict diary, due to time wasters, thenOh I can't make that, so double booking or opportunity to wait .. After you have made the effort. Your still expected to cwtowl or as in my case have to say no. Take a booking at £150.00 don't mess genuine people about.. Aw profile...well you've had a clue.

ShabbyTabby

Sadly it's the way it is. I've lost count of the amount of times I've been f**ked about by WG's. The warning sign is a give who won't accept a booking beforehand on AD, as they leave themselves open to a bad review. I've been on a bad run of late with  3 of my last 6 punts just either not answering just before, making up some BS excuse or having their pimp threaten me (yes).

So I've fallen back to seeing the same women, as I just cba with the run around,  might as well stick to the tried and tested, albeit a bit boring. I assume these time wasting women must just like the thrill of talking the talk but bottle it when it's time to earn the money. It's my number 1 gripe with this game.

Yr Blaidd

One day a big light bulb may illuminate over a prossies head..
"These blokes who phone me are prospective customers, not timewasters.  It is my job to turn them from prospectives into real business!"

Then the next bit of illumination is that most blokes need a camouflage activity to hide their punting activities, such as a work trip, gone fishing, etc.  If the camouflage activity fails, (eg work trip cancelled, inclement weather for fishing) then the visit to the prossie fails too.  Admittedly most blokes are decent enough to cancel as soon as they know.  If the prossie doesn't accept this is a normal part of her job, and gives the customer aggro, then she will never see that guy.  On the other had, if she simply accepts it, then she might see the guy at some point in the future.
Some possibility of money is better than zero possibility!
I suppose any prossie too stupid to understand this will soon run out of prospective customers in her area!

Personally, I explain at time of booking "This depends on a work trip, so there is a risk of cancellation..  Feel free to take a 'definite' booking instead if one comes along".    I've never had any grief off a prossie when having to cancel...  "Yes, I did say there was a risk, remember!"