Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls working out of a hotel Warwickshire  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Rih6647

Hi

I prefer a meet in a hotel I just feel less nervous. Can anyone recommend a girl who works from a hotel preferably in a Leamington area or a short drive from there with easy parking. I’ve met Sexy Blonde Kyle before and looking for someone else. Not that I didn’t like her I just would like some varairty

Offline maxxblue

Just check reviews on here for your area - if she advertises outcall on her profile then book her.  :hi:

Offline Rih6647

Just check reviews on here for your area - if she advertises outcall on her profile then book her.  :hi:

Sorry I don’t make it clear. I want the girl to be based in the Hotel so she is paying the costs like touring girls do. I know some girls regularly visit the same area staying in hotels

Offline theejaculator

Jesus , why don't you use the AW search facility like the rest of us???!?! What do you expect?...to be told about a WG who permanently resides in a hotel near enough for you to bang on your lunch break?!? :dash:

Offline theejaculator

Btw .....who is sexy blonde Kyle!

Offline Rih6647

Jesus , why don't you use the AW search facility like the rest of us???!?! What do you expect?...to be told about a WG who permanently resides in a hotel near enough for you to bang on your lunch break?!? :dash:

Do I don’t expect that as I said I feel safer in a hotel. I wasn’t aware there was a way to search for WG who work from Hotels hence the question. I did look through various review and didn’t turn up much.

Offline Rih6647

Btw .....who is sexy blonde Kyle!

After that welcome I’m not sure I want to tell you.  :D

Offline Beamer

After that welcome I’m not sure I want to tell you.  :D

.....another taker?

Offline theejaculator

I knew that, seen her a few times but I wouldn't book sexy blond KYLE .....as you originally posted