Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting, unsure of screening...was asked for a photo  (Read 1943 times)

Samuelpepys

I suspect the girl in question is this one. Often come across her profile and curse her request and her poor/ barely existent feedback since she looks absolutely my type. Shame.

External Link/Members Only

She looks like a very fine women, but it wasn't her...

lets just leave it, not important now.

You can only find out by trying to book her and being sent a request yourself

That's the rules I just made up because this has been amusing to me

:diablo:

Seriously though I did appreciate the feedback at first but as I said I do not have to comply with any request, neither do any of you.

vw

Seriously though I did appreciate the feedback at first but as I said I do not have to comply with any request, neither do any of you.
What a tosser !

From that we can conclude you definitely are a hooker with that stinking dusty phone attitude !

Offline smiths

She looks like a very fine women, but it wasn't her...

lets just leave it, not important now.

You can only find out by trying to book her and being sent a request yourself

That's the rules I just made up because this has been amusing to me

Oh dear, what a terrible attitude you have shown yourself to have, you wont last long on here posting shit like this. :thumbsdown:

Samuelpepys

Oh dear, what a terrible attitude you have shown yourself to have, you wont last long on here posting shit like this. :thumbsdown:

Why am I breaking any rules?

vw

Offline smiths

Why am I breaking any rules?

I said your attitude as shown is terrible.

Samuelpepys

I don't know any of you, I am not your friend and you are not mine

you are strangers to me and will be treated as such

Will not/do not have to comply with any request

I insist on my rights

JIMI1234

I don't know any of you, I am not your friend and you are not mine

you are strangers to me and will be treated as such

Will not/do not have to comply with any request

I insist on my rights

The way you write, the terminology you use, suggests, to me, that you are trying to take the intellectual high ground. Using 'nota bene' 'I insist on my rights'  etc etc.
I employ people like you... full of shit. Talk the talk, want to sound intellectual, but in reality thick as f*** (yes, common swearing, the last recourse of the uneducated)......

I'm on here to share info, and believe it or not, pick up a few nuggets of information on staying safe. You? You're bored, have no life and probably no money.
Do we know you? No. Do we want to? Definitely NO!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:56:44 pm by JIMI1234 »

Offline LoneWolf2020

my advice is to send her your photo then cancel last minute.

Samuelpepys

The way you write, the terminology you use, suggests, to me, that you are trying to take the intellectual high ground. Using 'nota bene' 'I insist on my rights'  etc etc.
I employ people like you... full of shit. Talk the talk, want to sound intellectual, but in reality thick as f*** (yes, common swearing, the last recourse of the uneducated)......

I'm on here to share info, and believe it or not, pick up a few nuggets of information on staying safe. You? You're bored, have no life and probably no money.
Do we know you? No. Do we want to? Definitely NO!!!!!!!!

I came and asked a question and have said nothing bad about anyone, but I have neen judged and called all sorts by strangers

I couldn't give a monkeys really

people are odd

Samuelpepys

my advice is to send her your photo then cancel last minute.

Oh what sound advice, nothing could go wrong  :wackogirl:

Offline tantric talents

Strange, to see what delight we married people have to see these poor fools decoyed into our condition, every man and wife gazing and smiling at them.
Samuel Pepys

FFS post a link please!  :hi:

JIMI1234

I came and asked a question and have said nothing bad about anyone, but I have neen judged and called all sorts by strangers

people are odd
Nope, they are quite similar the world over. In the absence of info tested to scientific validity, people categorise and then judge accordingly; based on their own experiences and biases.
In this case..... well, i'll leave it at that i think.....

You've only got yourself to blame

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:04:15 pm by JIMI1234 »

Samuelpepys

Ok guys for your eyes only I will post a link...

rumbler

people are odd

I'm sure with the attitude you're displaying that you will most definitely be able to trust ALL answers to any future questions you ask here.  So good luck with that.

Sylvester

Offline tantric talents

I should imagine a lot of girls in Cornwall are fishy  :D.
Not just girls it transpires...  ( Apologies to my 2 Normal (ish) Cornish friends  :hi:)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:19:48 pm by tantric talents »