Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Making up the remaining amount with coins?  (Read 4416 times)

Online webpunter

Years & years ago it would have been possible to pay with 1/2 pence pieces.  Can you imagine the look on the WG's face  :sarcastic:  Paying with these - nicely packaged in those little plastic jobbies that you get from the bank

Offline threechilliman

...less embarrassing than Scottish notes

And then there's the issue of sorting out the exchange rate to English £££'s :lol:

tcm

vw

And then there's the issue of sorting out the exchange rate to English £££'s :lol:

tcm
There is no issue Scottish notes are worth jack.

raylondoner

There is no issue Scottish notes are worth jack.

Interesting change of direction here, I wonder how many girls would accept a Scottish £100 note? Definitely don't see Sergei's girls being that accommodating!   :hi:

vw

Interesting change of direction here, I wonder how many girls would accept a Scottish £100 note? Definitely don't see Sergei's girls being that accommodating!   :hi:
Most shops round here have a meltdown if you take a £50 Sterling.  Try take a Scottish £5 its worse.  Supposedly very easy to counterfeit.

Offline Cuntminion

Most shops round here have a meltdown if you take a £50 Sterling.  Try take a Scottish £5 its worse.  Supposedly very easy to counterfeit.

:thumbsup:  for real and they refuse to take em and its legal to refuse

I had a stand up row with a till dolly who tried giving me ten pound Scot change

I paid in English I want English back

vw

I had a stand up row with a till dolly who tried giving me ten pound Scot change

Rather get a scotch egg than a Scotch fiver, easier to barter with !

Offline Marmalade

I trust that was in England? English banknotes are not uncommon in Scotland but not that common either. As far as this article suggests,  the "till dolly" could tell you to fuck right off and shop elsefuckingwhere if you didn't have the exact money.

External Link/Members Only

Most places will accept Scottish notes in England, but I take English notes with me south of the border to save hassle. You should also take English rather than Scottish notes abroad if you are hoping to buy foreign currency. Most cambios have no way of verifying Scottish ones.

I don't know about England, but any sort of £100 notes are uncommon in Scotland. £50's are more acceptable. Same for abroad.

Of course you could just turn this into another anti-Scottish thread and slag off your fellow countrymen north of Carlisle, which seems a popular pastime among troglodytes. Insulting Scottish money would be a good start, even though the Scottish notes are rather beautiful and neither pro or anti royalist.  Of course they are "worth" exactly the same as English ones, though sometimes harder to use. Just as English money is harder to use or exchange in some countries.  Especially when it is dog-eared or scribbled on.

Anotger forgotten promise by David Cameron:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:27:45 pm by Marmalade »

bristolqwerty

Stamps are legal tender I'm told.  Or you can pay her in kindness.

vw

I don't know about England, but any sort of £100 notes are uncommon in Scotland. £50's are more acceptable. Same for abroad.
Never seen one, lots of £50s though have a customer and thats all he ever seems to have

Higher valued Banknotes do exist, such as the £1,000,000 (Giant) and £100,000,000 (Titan)

Wouldn't mind a Titan if anyone has a spare.

Offline hantshagger

I'll print you one of those Titans now virtualwaster  !  :D

With talk earlier on this thread about a WG charging an amount ending in a 9 (possibly then requiring coins), reminds me of all the other purchases I make (you know - £xx.99 etc ).   :dash:

bristolqwerty

Has anyone asked a WG for change?  Example she's £150 ph but you only have 8 £20 notes,  reduced rate of £140 (unlikely) £10 tip or an awkward wait as she reaches into her cleavage for 2 scrounged up £5 notes.

vw

Has anyone asked a WG for change?  Example she's £150 ph but you only have 8 £20 notes,  reduced rate of £140 (unlikely) £10 tip or an awkward wait as she reaches into her cleavage for 2 scrounged up £5 notes.
Never needed to, wouldn't want to run the vibe and keep it running smoothly.

Shagger69

As long as it is legal tender it's fine

bristolqwerty

No idea, just a random pic I came across while perving the Internet. Took a liking and saved it to my photobucket account.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Is this what it means being caught between a rock and a hard place?  I think from her face this is the famous finger rock with its strange protruding 8 inch protrusion.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:46:13 pm by bristolqwerty »

Distraction

Never needed to, wouldn't want to run the vibe and keep it running smoothly.

Exactly (assume you mean "ruin"). What can you get for £10 these days anyway?

Some of the best girls won't mind going a few minutes over time and that's the equivalent. As long as everyone takes the agreed amount and time as the minimum, a bit of generosity never hurts, provided it is not expected or excessive.

Offline Marmalade

Yes, I'll pay with coin and/or ask for change. There is no insult. ATMs often only dispense 20's. The woman wants paid, not have it tied up with a little red ribbon. Pay first = business. Nicey-nicey = what you do (if you wish) in the time you've paid for.

In practice, a sauna (parlour) can always give change (or is pretty shonky if it cannot). A better class of prossie with half a brain can and will realise that a punter may not always have the correct amount and have at least a small kitty of a fiver and a tenner. She's half way between an "exact fare only" bus and the personal service of a receptionist.

It's just a bit pointless to expect she will have change as that puts you in the awkward position of getting some too late (which might fuck up her booking schedule, at your cost), or oozily giving it as an advance 'tip' (in the unrealistic hope, with an oozy smile, that she will appreciate it and add on a bit extra -- how the fuck would you know anyway unless it's part of her price list?), or arguing the toss and getting her to accept a lower amount (which is not very likely to happen).

As for coins, I detest it when a shopkeeper gives me a big pile of coins as it means I have to carry them around. But she doesn't (and she has a bloody fill-as-much-as-you-want purse & handbag for such things anyway). If I give coins for a large amount I try to give 1 and 2 pound coins, partly as I personally have an unpleasant association having to count small coins if given them and partly cos I don't want her to spend my fuck time counting small change. The worst scenario would be a momentary sigh as she thinks of her cupboard with wads of tens and twenties all neatly rolled up into 1K lots, or a held-back grateful tear as she imagines scraping it pitifully together and having enough to pay her drug dealer. Who gives a fuck. Your responsibility is to arrive clean and polite and pay the agreed amount. Hers is to arrive clean and polite and provide the agreed services.

It's not really a big deal.  :rolleyes:   Get over it.   ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:10:11 pm by Marmalade »

DG

Further to my earlier post on this thread, I would feel really awkward handing over coins. I build up my punting fund by getting cash back at the supermarket every time I shop. Lately I've noticed that at Asda, the self-service tills only give out tenners. Although annoying, up to an hour punt, that's ok, but anything longer, I would rather have twenties. This week I had a 2 hour £200 session and only had £60 in twenties, the rest in tens. The girl wasn't bothered in the least, but I was, so I guess there is your answer, cash is cash.

Offline Marmalade

Further to my earlier post on this thread, I would feel really awkward handing over coins. I build up my punting fund by getting cash back at the supermarket every time I shop. Lately I've noticed that at Asda, the self-service tills only give out tenners. Although annoying, up to an hour punt, that's ok, but anything longer, I would rather have twenties. This week I had a 2 hour £200 session and only had £60 in twenties, the rest in tens. The girl wasn't bothered in the least, but I was, so I guess there is your answer, cash is cash.

Yeah, a good post. Anyone can feel uneasy. As I said, I feel slightly awkward handing over coins but I recognise that that feeling is based only on my dislike of being given lots of coins in a shop myself, nothing more, so I ignore the feeling and politely hand over the correct amount, including coins where necessary. Twelve tenners is less convenient than the same in twenties (or fifties and a twenty) but as you say quite rightly, cash is cash. The real problem is if someone feels so uneasy that they just give the prossie more than is due.

squeezebox

I don't use cash very much nowadays, (contactless cards etc..). Also the bank cashier recently told me the limit for ATM withdrawals is now £500 a day. In that case there would never be an issue for not withdrawing the exact amount for the punt.

Those that have to squirrel odd amounts away, is a good way of "saving" towards a punt and would make it more satisfying, in a similar way a football/horse acca cops and is used for the next punt.

vw

I don't use cash very much nowadays, (contactless cards etc..). Also the bank cashier recently told me the limit for ATM withdrawals is now £500 a day.
Depends on the bank, nationwide do it by default on other banks I think you have to opt in.