Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork email system  (Read 752 times)

Offline CBPaul

I think I already know the answer will be no but I'll ask anyway, just in case.

I got an email on the AdultWork system a week ago from a prossie I saw several months back, she has now packed in and removed her profile from AdultWork, so when I try to open the email I get a message saying the member that sent you this email is no longer active on this site

Any ideas if I can get hold of the email, I'm curious to see what she wanted.

Offline nigel4498

Just another option and a wild guess but did you store her number on your punting phone, assuming you had one. If so you could possibly text her.

cockneybstrd

No you can't

I had this with a pro$$ie who quit AW. She sent me and email to say she was quitting AW but I couldnt read it as she had already deleted her profile.

Bumped into her 4 months later at the Gym. She explained she had left AW cos of her boyfriend but was still doing private work with ex clients

Offline CBPaul

Thanks for confirming. I should have put I'm not interested in seeing her again as she was average at best, I'm just curious what she was on about as I doubt it was saying goodbye to her wonderful and valued clients.

I do indeed use a punting phone but wipe all traces after the deed has been done. Besides she was Polish so I doubt the phone would be answered even if I did have the number. 

cockneybstrd

Thanks for confirming. I should have put I'm not interested in seeing her again as she was average at best, I'm just curious what she was on about as I doubt it was saying goodbye to her wonderful and valued clients.

I do indeed use a punting phone but wipe all traces after the deed has been done. Besides she was Polish so I doubt the phone would be answered even if I did have the number.

Well its either she has an STD or she was giving you a number to contact her on