Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caram3ld3light OutcalL to hotel  (Read 936 times)

25 review(s) for Lauryn London (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5817437) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline da40

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Online da40
Reviews: 0

Re: CARAM3LD3LIGHT - outcall to Hotel

Having come across Caram3l's AW profile for the first time in May this year I liked what I read and saw and did a search on UKP. This brought the only post the review above. Based on that I contacted 'C' by e-mail stating that if she was to do 'in calls' then I would support her with a visit. This she does not do but suggested that if I could arrange a venue then she would meet me during the day. I am not a great fan of hotel visits but I did want to meet up with her. Therefore , after much research on UKP and UKE I booked a 'Day Room' at a 4 star hotel chain a first for me. I had the room from 10.00 am to 4.00pm, with no awkward questions or knowing looks from reception. Indeed the receptionist 'hides' in an office out of view.  :D

I confirmed the room number to Caram3l who turned up within 30 minutes, conservatively dressed. We shared a bottle of wine, and then Caram3l showered and changed into a red set of bra and knickers, with stockings and those lovely ankle boots.   :DShe is between a size 12 and 14, kisses well but not deep, and certainly enjoys sex. OWO is good, oh that tongue stud  :wackogirl:and I came in her mouth. I enjoyed reverse oral and she showed me a little of her sub side. There was no clock watching and I enjoyed my time with her and would like to repeat the process. Caram3l was concerned that the session was not running smoothly, but that was not down to her, but me nervous of the venue!   :dash:

I would like to see Caram3l again, as i will be more relaxed and have even more fun. Her profile and pictures are an accurate reflection of her and what she likes to get up to so I would recommend her.

I hope you all see why i don't often do reports, my writing is crap......

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  A link would be very helpful.

Offline Belgarion

Good man, well done on your first review.

Good to know you had a great time.

:thumbsup: