Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley @ Scarlets Widnes  (Read 1779 times)

Treehouse

Day  : Thurs 2nd June
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Went along to Scarlet's on spec, I've not been for years and wasn't holding out much hope.

The description on the phone was the usual "Leggy , Busty , Blah Blah" which sounded OK , but these places do more fiction than George RR Martin, so like I said I wasn't holding out much hope.

Was introduced to 2 women, who couldn't have been more different,  Ashley was a pretty, tanned, leggy , enhanced brunette, described as an ex pole dancer, and looked the part. Massive enhanced tits made for the whole "built for fucking" look

The other girl was almost the exact opposite, and looked a little bored, so I went with Ashley

The whole service shot by, with Ashley knowing exactly what I wanted and providing it with gusto.

Service was PSE with DFK, The vision of Ashley licking my balls with a cheeky grin will stay with me for quite some time

Chatting to her afterwards (nice touch) she said she did A levels too, so I might try a bit of rear action next time

Its only when writing this I checked the website and saw her photos, and they are pretty accurate

all in all quality punt at under 50 notes !!

Offline Gordon Bennett

Thanks for that. I've not seen her so I can't be certain but pretty sure this is her too:

Offline Fallen58

Not been to Scarlett's for ages. Have seen Kay who is pretty good and Sam with the amazing boobs. If anyone's seen Sam recently, are the boobs still firm or are they heading towards her navel ? I believe Sam has a profile on AW but can't find it. Can anyone help ?

Treehouse

Thanks for that. I've not seen her so I can't be certain but pretty sure this is her too:

yes that looks like her