Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx TEEN BARBARA xxx , N22  (Read 25793 times)

1 review(s) for xxx SWEET LILLA xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

Disappointed but not totally surprised verification photo  :(
I will try to do a recognisance /fact finding mission Monday or Tuesday if she's "Available" and answers the (f#cking) phone

good luck  :hi:

Offline Honestsaintpaul

This Bus-men's Holiday was very much a "Fact-finding" mission for the forum .
External Link/Members Only
Crystal Palace fans will love the location as it's smack bang opposite the Sainsbury's.

The phone was answered first time and she sounded relaxed .Text the Street & postcode straight away .
Called again once on the lane and was given the door number .
The Premise is a clean semi with a side entrance so you're not stand out on the main road in full view .
Door was answered by "White Cat Nicol"  (fatter and older than her profile - I would say mid-late 40's)- Cue my Spider-sense tingling .
Nicol is polite and allows me to sit & wait in the kitchen as Barbara was in the shower .

Barbara causally breezes in and looks exactly like her photo
Hidden Image/Members Only
Looks very pretty ,slim ,early 20's , quite tall about 5'7" size 8/10 and her breast are unnoticeable in her attire and her English is very good .

First negative:she lights a cigarette (To me a DFK deterrent ) and invites me to wait in her room . She grins and nods when I say that I'm in no rush .
She smokes for a minute before leading me to the room .
The room is big , clean ,lit by a table lamp on the floor on the far side of the bed .
We do the formalities (£60/1hr) and she leaves the room while I get undress .
Returns only to leave again to get some wipes .
She gets undress and the its clear that she's a great body - tiny waist , big breast ,flat stomach and no fat anywhere -
I say "WOW" purposely out loud , she smiles ."You look amazing"
"I know " She says with borderline arrogance . "Everybody says so ".

Second negative  :On the floor by the lamp are two Smartphones and they both hold her attention with every Beep and Ding until I ask if she's OK . She apologise saying that she was chatting with her family.

Third negative  :On the bed She politely refused to do OwO only OWC but was happy with RO .
She smells fresh but lays down void of any enthusiasm until she cums and she suddenly becomes playful .

She begs for a cigarette break and we talk . She explains why she's working and that her clients are mostly smelly ,dirty filthy men which depresses her and has conditioned her mentally towards men in general .
(So the top-tip is a simple one - wash ) .

Its a good short (fact-finding) chat which felt genuine as neither of us are watching the clock .
She starts OWC and I stroke her back (few spots nothing dramatic )  then we start and her true fitness show as she starts with cowgirl for a few minutes but stops either because of a lack of enthusiasm or real and lays on her back for me to take over. She asks for doggy style and this is where I cum staring at her tiny waist and perfect arse .
We clean up , she checks her phone again and we talked again and she's even  more revealing .

She tries to get me hard again but to no avail so performed oral till she came .
We over-run the hour but there's no drama from her and no knocks at the door .

Told her I'll come back , which she replied "Yes I work every day .

Still great value but her initial lack of enthusiasm which is almost certainly an act is off putting  . I get the feeling that she doesn't want to be popular .

Mission Complete  :hi:

Offline punk

well thanks for the review lack of enthusiasm and attitude is a big turn off even for 60 notes afraid her hearts not in it  :hi:

Offline akauya

Thanks for that review Honestsaintpaul and for TOFTT.

How unfortunate this girl gives such a crappy service. Maybe you're right, she probably doesn't want to be popular as she would have to work a lot harder for her money. Great body wasted on her.

Offline Honestsaintpaul

Was a pleasure Akauya  :hi:
I was quite pleasantly surprised on a few levels by her and believe she has this coarseness due to encountering so many dirty men .
I've walked away from worse and endued more lies & attitude swearing never to return .

I'll certainly see her again .

LL

I was quite pleasantly surprised on a few levels by her and believe she has this coarseness due to encountering so many dirty men .

That might also come from the fact that she, in her own words, works every day.  If you did your job 7 days a week would you still enjoy it?
Also, if she has to encounter dirty men - can't she insist that they take a shower first?  Does she even allow time for men to do so, without eating into their paid appointment time?  If she showers when clients are there waiting for her (as you were) then she could invite them in to shower with her.

Anyway, thanks very much for your detailed review and well done for taking a risk, one for the team - it paid off.

Offline punk

well as long as honest saint paul is happy with the service all is good its his hard earned cash

Offline PatrickCarnes

I've had a couple of great punts with White Cat Nicol at the same address. When I realised Barbara was working at the same address I was seriously tempted. However something about the sad looking face in her profile made me think it would be a waste of money. The last time I saw Nicol, Barbara answered the door and gave me attitude for ringing the doorbell more than once. Nicol was busy so she said I could see her. She took her towel off and I got a flash of her awesome tits and body before she rearranged the towel. She nearly got me! From the bad vibes I decided not to. After reading this thread I'm glad I didn't.

Cal Sam

Its that bloody hill that I got gripe with.knackered me out

Offline PatrickCarnes

Its that bloody hill that I got gripe with.knackered me out

Yeah I needed a breather after the 15 minute walk from the station to their place.

Cal Sam

Anyone going up that hill today,risking this upcoming wind just for a lousy screw must be bloody mad

cummin

I've had a couple of great punts with White Cat Nicol at the same address. When I realised Barbara was working at the same address I was seriously tempted. However something about the sad looking face in her profile made me think it would be a waste of money. The last time I saw Nicol, Barbara answered the door and gave me attitude for ringing the doorbell more than once. Nicol was busy so she said I could see her. She took her towel off and I got a flash of her awesome tits and body before she rearranged the towel. She nearly got me! From the bad vibes I decided not to. After reading this thread I'm glad I didn't.

Fully agree about Nicol, she may be a  bigger lady but she has given me two 1 hour bbbj cim sessions and I almost had to prise her away from sucking me, boy is she good at it! Only thing so far, no gfe from her but with blowjobs like that I can forgive her, she also likes to be licked and comes strongly.

Offline PatrickCarnes

Fully agree about Nicol, she may be a  bigger lady but she has given me two 1 hour bbbj cim sessions and I almost had to prise her away from sucking me, boy is she good at it! Only thing so far, no gfe from her but with blowjobs like that I can forgive her, she also likes to be licked and comes strongly.

She loves the cock! I don't go to Nicol for the GFE, I like it rough with her.

Offline PatrickCarnes

She's been left a negative review on Adultwork. It doesn't show up when you hover only if you click.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Does anyone please have a link for Nicol?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Thanks a million :thumbsup: also, if anyone can say, which is the nearest railway station to Nicol and Barbara? Nicol, who has done a AW interview, could have said where in it but didn't, and I'll punish her when I see her :yahoo:

Offline adindas

How much do HOD girls get out of the £70 for 1/2 hr?

I really don't care as long as they are happy with the arrangements they have made and they provide a good service

Same here £60-£70 hourly rate is already very good rate comparing with the average the salary in the UK
Think about the servicemen, policemen, firefighter how much do they earn and they are risking their life.

The only reason why they are much higher considering with other profession because the stigma associated with a WGs, associated risk meet with a stranger. Hopefully this perception will change soon ...

Offline woiczeck

SaintPaul great post mate liked the wya you gave a balanced view - and i am also glad there is nother dude out there who likes the bargain basement punts like me!!!

Offline jimmyjohn

Tried this lady some time ago and found that she was very unenthusiastic and not bothered at all. Wouldn't recommend by any means as there's much better action to be found.

Offline adindas

Looks very pretty ,slim ,early 20's , quite tall about 5'7" size 8/10 .....
We do the formalities (£60/1hr) and she leaves the room while I get undress .

She starts OWC and I stroke her back (few spots nothing dramatic )  then we start and her true fitness show as she starts with cowgirl for a few minutes but stops either because of a lack of enthusiasm or real and lays on her back for me to take over. She asks for doggy style and this is where I cum staring at her tiny waist and perfect arse .
We clean up , she checks her phone again and we talked again and she's even  more revealing .

Still great value but her initial lack of enthusiasm which is almost certainly an act is off putting  . I get the feeling that she doesn't want to be popular .

Mission Complete  :hi:

Thanks for the report Honestsaintpaul. What a comprehensive and honest report .....
Does she work  in CR0 6XJ ? If so I have been to this place and met Teen Abigail...
Learning from the postings in this forum, Mind you a few punters who never want to learn the new game and/or do some research might say "SHE HAS BEEN TRAFFICKED" because of this sign:
- It is a EE WG (not Romanian though)
- It is £60 an hour but she is young and georgeous.....
- Lack of enthusiasm ....
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:14:05 pm by adindas »

Offline Honestsaintpaul

Since I wrote that report I seen Barbara twice (once at CR0 6XJ) and was just about to take my forth trip last week only for her to tell me at the door that she "no longer saw Black Guys following a recent upsetting visit " .

This was extremely sad to hear that somebody had felt the need to "Abuse" her but equally as disappointing that she was dismissive of me and her traumatic personal experience had only tarnished a whole race but not a gender .

As for TeenAbigail External Link/Members Only I thought she was a Bait & Switch as I called a few times and had months of getting the runaround till I got to the house only to walk out after being asked to wait as she was busy .

Offline punk

Since I wrote that report I seen Barbara twice (once at CR0 6XJ) and was just about to take my forth trip last week only for her to tell me at the door that she "no longer saw Black Guys following a recent upsetting visit " .

This was extremely sad to hear that somebody had felt the need to "Abuse" her but equally as disappointing that she was dismissive of me and her traumatic personal experience had only tarnished a whole race but not a gender .

As for TeenAbigail External Link/Members Only I thought she was a Bait & Switch as I called a few times and had months of getting the runaround till I got to the house only to walk out after being asked to wait as she was busy .

must have been bad for her to blank all black men, wonder what happened?

Offline adindas

She is for real and she has been around in London AW for more than a year. Most of the time she is working in Croydon but but she has moved around. She was in Harrow She also use a different name such as "AneQ"

This her pictures she put a years ago. But I will say her tummy is not that flat anymore ...
External Link/Members Only

Mind you she is quite bossy and like Teen Barbara, her service will depend an her mood ....
But hey I was paying £40 for half hour and I have tested and licked a nice young pu**y. Much better than I would have got in SOHO walk up
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:16:27 pm by adindas »

Offline Honestsaintpaul

must have been bad for her to blank all black men, wonder what happened?

I thought so too Punk as I was always kind , gentle and considerate as I am with every woman so didn't fuss with her decision .

I thought that some dirty local Pimp may of targeted her .

Offline punk

I thought so too Punk as I was always kind , gentle and considerate as I am with every woman so didn't fuss with her decision .

I thought that some dirty local Pimp may of targeted her .

that could be it. luckly there are many more out there.