Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sash Cummings - Derbyshire  (Read 3668 times)

16 review(s) for Sash Cummings (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Crazydave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Friendly blonde lady with a great body. Probably older than her stated AW age of 43, but this doesn't bother me too much as I like a mature woman.

Met Sasha in her home in South Normanton, about two minutes drive from J28 of the M1. Agreed £100 for 45 minutes.

Arranged the meeting by text, which is how I prefer it - I find that adds to the excitement. She asked if I had a preference for an outfit, but I just said surprise me. I was properly surprised when she answered the door stark, bollock naked except for high heels. Nice touch  :thumbsup:

After a chat and a cold drink in the kitchen we moved upstairs. Sasha does things a bit different from any other girl I've seen. She had a bath run for me and invited me to climb in, where she proceeded to wash me in all the intimate places.

Once I was bathed sufficiently, she handed me a towel and continued to chat whilst I dried myself off.

Into the bedroom (where she has a sex swing rigged up, which I'll have to try next time) and she promptly started to suck my cock without any invitation. Her oral technique is quite intense and it wasn't long before I was cumming down the back of her throat, which she swallowed enthusiastically.

After a brief recovery period, we started again with her very sloppy oral technique getting me nice and wet. I'd mentioned to her that I like a bit of arse play, so she whipped out one her toys and gave me an excellent prostate massage whilst she sucked my cock, which eventually lead to my first ever dry orgasm!  :yahoo: During this bit of the fun, she also stood above me and squirted over my chest as she played with herself. My god it was intense.

After a brief breather, we started again and to finish off she knelt in front of the mirror and I wanked myself into her mouth and over her face.

A quick bath to clean up and to wash the saliva and juices off and I left the money on the bedside table and said goodbye.

Overall a fantastic, intense session with loads of oral and general kinkiness. Didn't get round to shagging, but I have to be in the mood for that - generally I prefer loads of oral. No cum limit, no clock watching and a very dirty, mature lady. You can't ask for much more than that. I'll be back once I've recovered!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:05:05 am by Crazydave »