Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie of Diamonds  (Read 2294 times)

Offline foreverchanges

External Link/Members Only

Saw Frankie the other day for the first time in about a year..no prizes for guessing what or who put me off returning.
Good comms from Diamonds and the location near the Copthorne Hotel was a familiar one to me.

The booking was for an hour and a quick scan of the Diamonds calendar confirmed the nightmare scenario for some members on here ie two girls in the same flat and as I knocked on the door I could hear the pair of them  discussing if this was Frankie's booking or the other girls...now I'm a veteran of the Edinburgh saunas where one was often sitting in the lounge with half a dozen girls and as many fellow punters so I am utterly unfazed by two girls in a flat or bumping into a fellow punter but I do appreciate that its not everyone's cup of tea..so each to his own.

Was greeted by Frankie ..I had almost forgotten how pretty this girl was and was quite taken aback when she recalled how long ago it had been and where she had seen me.
Paperwork sorted and had a quick shower which gave me a chance to make sure you know who didnt suddenly jump out of the toilet and demand to know what I was doing shagging "Wor lass like"

Into the room and straight into DFK as Frankie disrobed to reveal her new Denyaso..sorry..boobs..they will have cost a pretty penny as they are top of the range( I believe they went Dutch when it came to paying! but they are really soft and suit her.
Then after some good sucking of her nipples it was down to some RO which she got rather enthusiastic about to say the least and then she returned the favour with some aplomb and I cant begin to describe how much her technique has improved. More dfk and then I sat on the edge of the bed and she sat on my knee and began to squirm about in a manner that was positively disgraceful :yahoo:

On with the condom and started with Reverse Cowgirl then mish with her legs over my shoulders where she really does look whatsername from Girls Aloud (and Im not talking about the ginger one).Doggy style followed and then she squirmed over my body and finished off with hand relief as she played with herself.

Even had time for a little lapdance,massage and chat...as I was leaving the other punter was making his way to the shower and Frankie closed the bedroom door quickly..tut tut.

Overall a superb punt with a gorgeous lass but I know many will be saying..not for me.
For those wanting to see her then I would definitely make it sooner rather than later..take it from me.

Offline toon972

Good review,Frankie is one of my favourites.I think she is one of the best,just put off by her new boobs.

Offline AnthG

Can I ask out of curiosity, did the subject of Mr D come up when chatting?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline foreverchanges

Can I ask out of curiosity, did the subject of Mr D come up when chatting?

It arose when she enquired what I was doing looking under the bed. :D :D

sentinel

They seek him here, they seek him there,
they seek poor Denyason everywhere.  :)

Toshiba

sorry but this fucking 2 in flat things is getting a joke, its common i hate it  :scare:

anyhoo, thanks for the review

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review. I really feel I have missed out on Frankie. Probably for the same reason some others have been reluctant to book.

Ahem... FC- Would I be right in thinking this meet was the same day as your other 2 punts on wednesday ? If so I suggest we all start lobbying Newcastle Council for a statue of you to be erected (pun intended) in the city centre.

Offline foreverchanges

Great review. I really feel I have missed out on Frankie. Probably for the same reason some others have been reluctant to book.

Ahem... FC- Would I be right in thinking this meet was the same day as your other 2 punts on wednesday ? If so I suggest we all start lobbying Newcastle Council for a statue of you to be erected (pun intended) in the city centre.

Yes guilty as charged..Frankie completed the hat trick...perhaps a certain team should sign me up for Sunday afternoon.

Offline johnny34

Great review FC, thanks.

Thats some hat-trick FC, you should change your name to TC (Top Cat).
I've not seen Frankie yet so will have to add her to my HL & see her soon to check out her boob job.

LawnMowerMan

These girls need to stop pissing about with their tits, from A to G its all good  :dash:

themademan2

See AnthG mentioned on denyason feedback  :crazy:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:47:39 am by themademan2 »

Offline PlasticGeordie

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I see she is accessing from Australia. She sure means to be as far away from denyason as its possible to be !

Offline AnthG

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So she refuses to see him no more for leaving her stupid reviews. It seems she has let him book her once again and the first thing he does is leave a stupid review straight afterwards for her.

Frankie was amazing, good luck with your new job take care enjoy usa! anthg so wrong!

To be honest with regards to Frankie, I seen her in the booking with Zara. And I am not sure what all the fuss is about. She is ok attractive but came across as very superficial type attractiveness if you know what I mean. As in Katie Price type thing.

Standing next to each other I'd say Frankie was a 7/10. And Zara was a good 8.5/10. (that's in terms of comparison to real girl looks, in terms of in comparison to other WG looks then Frankie 8/10, and Zara 9.5/10).
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline foreverchanges

I see she is accessing from Australia. She sure means to be as far away from denyason as its possible to be !

Blimey..she told me she was moving away from the area..never thought she meant Oz!!!!

Offline Third Man

Frankie told me a few months ago she was going to Australia and after the boob job. I said I hoped to see her before she left but as I'm not always in town I never did.  if that's her gone I'm sorry to see her go, first saw before most had heard of her,  really nice lass.

Offline foreverchanges

if that's her gone I'm sorry to see her go, first saw before most had heard of her,  really nice lass.

+1