Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia - Kommons - Manchester  (Read 1383 times)

Offline youngppunter7

External Link/Members Only

+44 7873 363453

Paid £100 - half hour + owo

Introduction:

Was feeling a little something on a weekend evening, nothing took my fancy on AW (recently it’s just the same girls who I’ve already looked and said no to) maybe I need to start touring as a punter  :lol:. Anyways, checked kommons even though it’s always a risk using that as you can’t link reviews to it. Then I found Alicia, photos provided below, a stunner. The girl is Brazilian but lived in France so is bilingual. Unfortunately English ain’t one  :scare:

Comms:
Fired off a WhatsApp text and got one instantly back, asked for 5 o’clock but she requested 5:40 as she’s got a booking at 5. (That’s already a good sign to me as she needs time to shower and freshen between punts. Agreed to 5:40.

I’ve read other punters descriptions of their location and I think this is the same, a donut shaped block of apartments, there’s a front gate you need to get past which she buzzes you in for, then the second door she gave me a code which didn’t work  :dash:. Was ready to head to my backup SP as there was a security guy stood watching me saying you need a pass, after the SP telling me no it should work even though I tried multiple times pressing the door hard. The security guy let me in with a lot of hesitation, genuinely felt like a criminal  :dancegirl:

Meeting: eventually arrived at the door, the girl is real, looks exactly as the picture portrays which was a huge relief. However her English wasn’t the best (usually the case w the brazillian SP’s),: also presuming she had a call handler because she didn’t even react when I mentioned the pin issue.

Down to business… she asked me to shower even though I said I’ve just came from showering at my house, she was adamant which I don’t mind, can never be too safe I suppose. Entered the room again and started kissing her whilst she was stroking the old fella wasn’t deep kissing but passionate enough to instantly become hard, she then pushed me back on the bed and went to deepthroat straight away, my god what a sight. I’m usually not one to scran a SP but this one time I felt an incling so asked for 69 which she happily obliged. 5 mins of fresh, sweet pussy, odourless and a good taste, All whilst hearing her choke on my cock.

She grabs the condom and a shitload of lube, it slipped in and she put her hands on my chest and rode away, full of energy and constantly smiling, started feeling like a real gfe punt at this point  :kissgirl:.
5 mins of that, 5 mins of doggy, 5 mins of missionary although she was saying her stomach started to hurt as I was going too hard/rough, hence I slowed down. Back into doggy because she had a great rhythm to it. She allowed me to go fast and hard again for a few minutes for me to cum, bearing the pain.

This one ended with me on the floor, one of the most intense orgasms I’ve had for a while. She gave a bottle of water constantly asking if I’m okay and non stop smiling. Showered, exchanged some pleasantries over Google translate and out the door with a hop in my stride.  :hi:

The door on the way out was jammed so went to the other side of the courtyard to leave, the block really is a pain.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FilthLoverGuy

Cheers for the review. She looks FAF. How old is she?

Offline youngppunter7

Cheers for the review. She looks FAF. How old is she?

Asked her before I left and she said 25, but I reckon she’s shaved a couple years off