Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa - VS LE3 Part 2  (Read 406 times)

Offline Uk765

External Link/Members Only (old link, new photos/girl - link down)
or
External Link/Members Only (new link ---> Vanessa <--- old photos/old girl

This is a serves me right, should of walked kind of review. Maybe the punting gods were trying to send me a sign when the meet fell through last week (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=397758.0). My punting escapade from the back end of last year/start of this year peaked last week with a meet with Ellie, I pretty much should have decided to take a break then.

£70 for 30 mins (£50 + £20 for owo and kissing)

Vanessa: I was aware that there was a "50/50" chance of it being the girls in the photos, However upon arrival it was clear within the first second that she was not the girl, let alone after being inside of her for 15+ minutes. Nothing near the girl in the photos.
She wasn't bad looking but she wasn't good looking.
If you look at my reviews you'll know I love a BBW but this girl was just short, frumpy and shapeless.
She had a silicone arse. It looked big and round but lacked any kind of jiggle of wobble, it was rock solid almost. Imagine being a BBW but still needing to add a silicone ass  :dash:
She has small tits with no shape and her belly feels like it has silicone in too.

Action: After a break down in comms last time, I arrive at the street and she rings me and gives me a house number. I arrive at the house number and just as I am about to begin knocking I hear a knock from the address next door with a hand gesturing to "come here". I go next door and am let inside (massive red flag).
I am let in and instantly see it's not her. I ask about Vanessa, she tells me she is busy with another customer so I tell her I want to leave, she responds with "Come baby I have big ass". (at this point I didn't know it was fake). I think "Ahhh fuck it, why not", seeing as I knew that it might not be the girl in the pics in the first place, but heard she gives a "good service".

We go upstairs, she leaves to stash money and when she returns she asks me to strip so I instantly knew this was going to be a shit service. I'm determined to get my moneys worth though. I go in for a kiss, she kind of turns away but I'm not having it so she kisses me, open mouthed but no tongues. I grab and spank her ass whilst doing so.
We move onto oral, she tells me exactly where to lay and not to move. Yes it's owo but it's just an average BJ at best. She tries to reach for the condom and I tell her no as we have 30 mins, she sucks away for a bit longer then reaches for the condom again. At this point she is bent over on the bed so I stand up and rim her for a bit, after we move back to owo.

We then move on to sex, I'm assuming she had a sore fanny because she says I must go soft then applies lube, again she tells me where to lay and not to move (So no choice in what position you get to fuck her in). She opts for reverse cowgirl. This is probably the best part of the punt as I didn't have to look at her face and could also see her big round ass. She rides me for a bit, I cum as I'm just fucking bored as hell by this point.
Straight onto her phone.

As I am getting dressed I ask her about Vanessa
I ask "So is Vanessa really here then?"
She responds with "Yes, she was up till very very late taking bookings so is sleeping"
I then ask "So she made a booking with me then fell sleep"
She responds a bit frustratedly "I have her phone and taking bookings because she sleeping"
I then put it to her "So you lied to me then"
She kind of just shruggs it off with a "it's done" now kind of attitude. So 0% chance of seeing the girl in the pics. She went from being with another punter, to being asleep to just plain being fucking imaginary.
I follow her downstairs and leave, check my timer and had been in there 20 minutes and 24 seconds (ironically 2024)

Good points:
Its clear I need to take a break for a while

Bad points:
Comms
Girl
Service
Attitude
Lies

Would I return? Never, especially any WG who gives this address in future.

Would I recommend?Absolutely not.

Taking a break for a while.

Offline Formicahunt

I don't think this is the girl I saw, she was very enthusiastic and was dumpy but natural, no enhanced bits.