Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena_liz - Derby  (Read 674 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7446994) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MrRandom87

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Fee/Duration: 30min Incall £90.
Location: A flat in the 5 lamps area of Derby, fairly basic airbnb flat but it was clean and served it's purpose.

Would I return: Probably not but YMMV.
Would I recommend: Maybe! She's absolutely stunning but with some downsides that put me off.

The Girl: Incredibly attractive Brazillian, the pictures on her profile are absolutely her and if you wish to visit purely based on appearance that's who you'll get. I'd say she was taller than the 5'4" she put on her profile, maybe 5'7"?

Comms: Comms were good, messaged on whatsapp and got a response pretty quickly confirming a booking in just over an hours time and got a postcode. Messaged her again when I arrived to get the house number and she sent me a video showing how to reach the flat through the building (which I think had been provided by the AirBnb host). Easy enough to follow though.

The Meet: Had a little break over December, this was in January. The meet started off okay, she gave me a little striptease and some light kissing before on with the condom for some OW (OWO wasn't offered but I didn't ask) this was pretty good. After a few minutes of this she'd asked me to move onto the bed for sex, however at this point asking what positions I'd prefer was beyond the limits of her english and google translate had to come out. This wasn't too off putting and we moved on to have some pretty enjoyable sex in cowgirl, moved into doggy briefly however as mentioned above she's about 5'7" (I'm barely any taller) and she has quite long legs so this was a bit of a challenge. Switched into missionary but it wasn't long before I think she started asking if I'd be finished soon. I'd been there about 20 minutes at that point, I would maybe have been okay with this except she didn't actually ask me herself she had to pause our activity so google translate could ask me. Ironically I'd not been too far off finishing but the google translate pause took a couple of minutes and totally killed the mood for me. Made the best of my last few minutes and left somewhat unsatisfied :dash:

Summary: An absoultely stunning girl IMO and and the service is actually great however be ready for a threesome with google translate and a small amount of clock watching. I could see an argument for this being a negative however she's attractive enough I'd consider risking another visit.

Offline PilotMan

I punted this girl today, she said she's never been to Derby.

When I queried her, she admitted she bought the profile, so it's not the same girl MrRandom87 saw.

Positice Review incoming.

She said she's only around for a few days and then she's going back to Brazil.

Offline shagmore

This is one reason I try to steer clear of Brazilians, their English is usually very limited

Offline PilotMan

This is one reason I try to steer clear of Brazilians, their English is usually very limited

The girl I saw, her English was excellent.

As I said, it's a different girl using the profile now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 03:21:43 pm by PilotMan »