Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicha Thai99 Cardiff.  (Read 1763 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113339) (18 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Adventurouslad

External Link/Members Only

Met with Nicha this week. Location quite central to Cardiff in a familiar area of Cardiff, 5 mins walk from the castle. Clean flat, no concerns there.

Nicha’s pictures don’t do her justice. For me her figure is a 10/10, great proportions and perfect skin. I would say mid 20’s, very friendly with good English. Shaved down below and tasted amazing. She has a cheeky laugh and her eye contact made it so much more intense.

Service £80 for 30 mins plus £20 for owo/Gfe/french kissing

Owo was good, with her taking my full length. This continued for a while before I returned the favour. I was in the mood for a sensual meet and she really excelled at this. Up close and personal, getting close to me and kissing me all over.
Condom on and straight into cowgirl and what a sight of her perfect tits! I noticed her looking over to the side and then realised she was watching herself in the mirror ! What a view. She was clearly enjoying it. She knew how to get me to the edge, slow down and then pick up the pace again. I was enjoying this so much, I didn’t try any other positions and finished in the bag after about 25 mins of trying to hold out.

Overall 10/10 - absolutely would return, wish I had longer. She said she’s leaving on Monday but would be back in a few months

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Thanks for the review, was the mirror full size ? How was her ass hard to get a good idea from the pics .

Offline Adventurouslad

Yeah it was a double wardrobe mirror doors so it was a great view. Toned arse, defined - not an ounce of fat on this girl

Online Clovell

I was meant to meet with her this week, initial comms sorted, got to cardiff and then ghosted. Obviously very busy girl. Maybe i’ll try again if she returns. But not good..probably all down to her handler

So contacted didi thai and met within the hr..she is fantastic in fairness and had a great hr with her! Full on dfk and all services delivered with passion..she’s a hot girl..will sort review soon