Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summerlily - Manchester  (Read 2722 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7278195) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Online FilthLoverGuy

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes @ £120

Early evening in early January

I'd read a couple of reviews of her on UKP which had led me to her AW profile.

Comms

Initially through AW and she replied and provided her mobile number (it isn't displayed on her AW profile). All comms via WhatsApp from that point with fast and friendly replies.

Apartment very close to Victoria Train Station. Very modern, stylish and clean. Concierge in foyer.

SP

Pretty blonde (face pics freely available in her AW gallery). Great body. Good sized breasts for her frame. She's isn't tall by any means. I'd guess 5' 2". Her stated age of 26 could be right but my instincts tell me she is a little older (more like 30). She has quite a strange accent that appears to be a jumble of several accents. I queried this and she said that she is local but has lived all over.

The meet

Her apartment building has a concierge service and there is no easy way of dodging it. I had to co-ordinate with her for her to come down and let me into the foyer. Up in the lift and into her apartment. What I saw of the apartment (hall, bathroom and bedroom) was spotlessly clean.

After a quick freshen up in the bathroom I joined her in the bedroom where she was now wearing a really sexy lingerie set (she came down to meet me in casual clothes so as not to arouse suspicion). She appeared to be slightly nervous but we pretty much went straight into some DFK whilst we had a feel of each others bodies. Soon she works her way down to give OWO which was good and pretty deep. Got her to spin around into 69 and gave her pussy and arse a good going over with my tongue and fingers. Fully shaved and everything was super clean and tasted really good. Had to be careful not to blow at this point.

Requested the rubber and asked her to climb on top. She said that on top is the only position she doesn't do. No worries, into missionary with more DFK before switching to doggy. Her arse looked great as I was slamming it into her and I also started spanking her arse which she really seemed to respond positively to. I wasn't smacking her super hard but there was a fair amount of force applied.

Was getting close so whipped off the rubber and got her to suck and wank me off until I came hard in her mouth. I think she swallowed.

Had a bit of a chat with her as I got dressed. She's a really nice girl.

Summary

Great meet and I'd definitely see her again. I don't often see the same SP twice as I like to try something new but as I'm writing this review I'm thinking I may look to see her again. She may be even better now that the ice is broken so to speak.

FLG

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Nice review. She looks stunning. I’m up for a bit of that

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's on my HL but 3 things put me off -

City centre location
Price

But even if these 2 were sorted having to dodge past a concierge and get someone down to let you in etc sounds like a fucking nightmare

Offline Thelatitude0

Thanks for the review.

Is her bum like the pictures? Does she carry any tummy or is it a flat stomach? What is it easy to book her?

Thanks in advance

Offline Toadfish

Why wouldn't she do on top? Seen that a couple of times and I find it odd.

Online FilthLoverGuy

Thanks for the review.

Is her bum like the pictures? Does she carry any tummy or is it a flat stomach? What is it easy to book her?

Thanks in advance

Her bum looked great. The bum pictures are obviously done at a very specific angle for maximum affect but I thought she was in really good shape. No tummy at all. From her pictures I thought she would be a little taller than she actually is.

To make the booking I messaged via AW email. She replied with her number and then we used WhatsApp from that point.

Online FilthLoverGuy

Why wouldn't she do on top? Seen that a couple of times and I find it odd.

No idea. In all honesty, them going on top is my personal favourite, especially if DFK is on offer. The vibe was good when she said she didn't do it so I didn't bat an eyelid.

Offline Thelatitude0

Her bum looked great. The bum pictures are obviously done at a very specific angle for maximum affect but I thought she was in really good shape. No tummy at all. From her pictures I thought she would be a little taller than she actually is.

To make the booking I messaged via AW email. She replied with her number and then we used WhatsApp from that point.

Thank you for those answers. I will try to book her in the near future.