Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique Bandeira - South Kensington  (Read 1614 times)

Offline FilthLoverGuy

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes @ £150

Meet happened in mid-October 2023. Was in London for just one night before flying out to the continent on business. Had actually contacted two other TS SPs to try to arrange something but didn't hear back. Then contacted Monique.

Comms

All done via WhatsApp. She responded quickly and we set something up for not long after.

Flat in one of those big townhouses that are common in South Kensington. Didn't see much of the flat but it seemed fit for purpose.

SP

This is where things weren't great. She answered the door to the flat and looked VERY different to her photos. I know that they always do but some look miles off and this was a case in point. She didn't seem to have much make up on and I really should have walked at this point but didn't.  :dash:

She is very small and stocky. Not fat but a bit of a mini unit. Her arse and tits were ROCK hard. Not my cup of tea AT ALL.

The meet

We head into the bedroom and sort out the paperwork. She then helps me out of my clothes and sits me down on a chair at the end of the bed and starts sucking for OWO. She was really trying to deepthroat me but it wasn't pleasurable and as my cock got as far as it would go it was more an uncomfortable sensation rather than enjoyable.

I'd mentioned via WhatsApp that DFK is a big thing for me and she went to town with this......only problem being it felt like too much. She was literally trying to eat my face off. Looking back I probably wasn't enjoying it because the bottom line was.....I just didn't fancy her.

She'd mentioned via WhatsApp that she loves to eat cum and she was making this point again throughout the sucking. Her English isn't great but I understood what she was saying at this point.

Eventually I ask her for a condom and apply it but by this point my cock is not having it. She goes back to sucking it again but still a no go. Next she starts rimming me but by now I've already checked out of the punt in my head and just want to leave. I make up some excuse about having to be somewhere else and she seemed to be confused and disappointed in equal measure saying "but you no cum baby. I want your cum in my mouth'. She kept coming over as I was getting dressed to maybe reinitiate things but I was determined to go. Had actually been there over 45 minutes so she genuinely seemed to just want me to spunk in her gob rather than fleece me of my cash.

The verdict

Made my way back to my hotel with full balls but a lighter wallet. At least I hadn't stumped up for an hour.

I usually rate reviews on how I felt as I leave a punt. Using that approach this would have to be a negative. Monique really tried to make things work but she just simply couldn't make me fancy her which was what was missing from the meet.

FLG

Online ptt67

Thanks for your review and sorry you didn't have a good time - I had been considering her as for London her rates are good and her other review of her on here is extremely positive - stark contrast to yours, but it's good to get a second punter's perspective  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=384393.0

Offline FilthLoverGuy

I too saw that review and actually read it before contacting her myself.

It just goes to show that different punters can have very different experiences with the same SP.  :unknown:

Online ptt67

I too saw that review and actually read it before contacting her myself.

It just goes to show that different punters can have very different experiences with the same SP.  :unknown:

What surprised me most is that he describe her as looking exactly like her pics and yet you felt she looked very different to them....we can all fancy different body shapes....personally I quite like short and 'thick'...would you say she is facially attractive/similar to photos? Was she fully made up as this can make a huge difference to appearance?

Online ptt67

...actually I have just now read that you say she had little make up on...

Tbf, in terms of her height, the previous  reviewer does mention her being 5'1/2, which is certainly very short
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 03:08:45 pm by ptt67 »