Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Thai - Bournemouth  (Read 2727 times)

Offline Fillmore

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place yesterday (not sure why she isn't on AW)

£60.00 for 30mins plus £10.00 OWO

Good coms. I was told to go to a specific gate, waited and was shown in by an older asian lady

Emily was exactly as of her photos, very petite and pretty early 20's she didnt understand English but knew what my instructions meant..

Started with a dry massage but it was surprisingly good, onto OWO, 69, on with the bag then she rode me..and fuck can she ride. She was so tight I thought the condom was going split. Came in the bag and she cleaned me up. Pretty much bang on 30mins...

Offline rickyponting

Rough location ?

And a better description of the girl as being as its Vivastreet the photos are usually generic ,which pics on the ad would you say most represent the girl ?

Offline Fillmore

All the pictures are definitely the girl although they do look very enhanced/pro shot

The punt took place in Westbourne (the day before she was in Southbourne so I assume she must Airbnb around)

Offline gordonbennett

On reverse image search all the pics are jezzi.xo from OnlyFans

Offline Luridness100

On reverse image search all the pics are jezzi.xo from OnlyFans

Those pictures have changed since yesterday, weird.

Offline Fillmore

Ya pictures have definitely changed..this was the girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rickyponting

I messaged and was given a menu that included a 2 girl option .

I'm guessing this place is a rotational so you won't necessarily see the girl in the pics.

Hence I doubt I'll bother as it may be a waste of my time.

Offline ukgeeza

I messaged and was given a menu that included a 2 girl option .

I'm guessing this place is a rotational so you won't necessarily see the girl in the pics.

Hence I doubt I'll bother as it may be a waste of my time.

I thought exactly this

The new pic is of Asian celebrity gatita yan, which was changed from the pic above today

Was going to book but thought better of it as a result