Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Jessica - South Kensington  (Read 3347 times)

Offline KB76

I am new to this site, and this is my first review, so please forgive any glaring omissions.  I saw Miss Jessica in October at her flat near South Kensington

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good, prompt responses via WhatsApp. She wanted me to send her my location to make sure that I was genuinely on my way, so I assume she has been messed about before.

Location: In a block of flats about 5 minutes walk from the station. Flat was fine although the bedroom was a little small.

The girl: quite tall. Feminine but not natural looking.

The meet: Started with a brief kiss, then with her stood in front of me while I sat on the bed. She released her cock which was a nice size, and I spent a good few minutes sucking and licking her (which I very much enjoyed and she seemed to too). On to the main event, me on all fours as she entered me. It hurt a little at first, but I soon got used to her and she was able to start pounding me properly. Soon I was flat on my front with her still in me and going as deep as she could, whispering some dirty words in my ear. She finished in my mouth at my request before getting me to finish myself off.

While i didn’t find her quite as attractive as her pictures, she is very good at what she does.  Would I return? Probably.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Review is good for 1st time. I would just add how long you stayed and how much you paid

Offline KB76

Thanks!

I stayed for one hour and paid £300 (plus £50 extra for her cum), so she is on the more expensive side.

Offline ptt67

Thanks for your review OP

Miss Jessica has been around for a long time - she used to tour all round. I saw her once in Cambridge and once in Peterborough (several years ago now), both times were for just half hour bookings and I am pretty sure I paid £100 each time. The first encounter she was really friendly and very enthusiastic, but the second time round it all felt much more professional. Just to add to review info above, she has a fantastic body (as per pics) but I would not describe her as tall (in one of the ads it states 1.70m which I would say is  about right). She has an average size cock (about 6") which got and stayed hard easily.

It would seem that she is concentrating on the London market these days and to say I am simply appalled by what she now sees fit to charge would be a huge understatement - but then who can blame any of them, at the end of the day they will all charge whatever the market will bare....

Online tantraman

The girl: quite tall. Feminine but not natural looking ... i didn’t find her quite as attractive as her pictures ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tempwork

Thank you for your review. As a 1st review it is missing some very important information such as length of time and price you paid. I can see that you have addressed that which is good. Still you don't mention if you stayed the whole time, longer or shorter. Did she top you covered? Was it OWO or OW? Did she not give you any oral? From your description it sounds that it was a very short session.
Apart from the missing information I find £350 far too much to pay for a service that had no proper kissing, she gave you no oral, you didn't top her and you had to finish yourself off with your own hand. It sounds like a domination session where she had no contact what so ever with your shlong, was it? Suck me, bend over, open your mouth so I can come and get the fuck out! Did that satisfy?

Offline KB76

Thanks for the feedback - I’ll try to remember it for the next review.

To pick up on some of your points:

Oral was uncovered (me on her), sex with condom (there was no suggestion that it would be any other way).

The booking was for an hour, and I was there for pretty much the whole hour - it did not feel rushed.

It was not specifically a domme session, although I do like to play the submissive role and she was fairly dominant. To be honest, I was really turned on from the fucking, the dirty talk, and from swallowing her cum so it did not take much to finish me off!

As for the price, yes I agree it is expensive. However, it seems that more and more SPs are charging that rate - perhaps because living in London is getting so much more expensive.  Sadly, I think this is just the way things are going.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Maybe she is not for you, but I left happy . . . each to their own.