Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Belle 4u Ewloe  (Read 1546 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5256057) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wrexhamsub

External Link/Members Only

Usual hotel in Ewloe, rooms are spacious and clean, free parking and easy access to rooms without being obvious.  The lobby is used for Gym members and Starbucks so it's fairly discrete.
Have met several times now and I love how Michelle looks, shes mid 40s, toned body and amazing figure.  Had requested pvc to be worn and this time is was a very short very tight red number with black heels. 

Another great meet.  I had emailed her a scenario before and we followed most of it.  Quick text in the morning and within the hour I was at her door.  Handled the money, paid £80 for 30 minutes.and into the action.  Started with GFE and she undressed me and kissed me fairly deeply.  Plenty of stroking and getting me very excited.  As per my email she told me she had always wanted to fuck a guy wearing a dress so we popped one on (this was my own) and she teased me while tying me to the bed.  Unfortunely unlike previous visits the tying up technique was poor this time and i didnt feel restricted enough.
 This was part of my role play and while i appreciate these girls are not actresses It missed the mark this time.  One tied up inhad asked for a fantasy blackmail scenario but this was completely skipped over on the whole.  She put on a strap on and forced me to suck it while she teasd my balls and cock.  This is how the session goes until a good climax at the end.  Again i had asked for forced cum eating but the combination of lack of actual bondage or the role play scenario meant this was also not done.  Overall a satisfying experience for sure but could have had more of my role play element.

Will definitely try again with Michelle as she's definitely a keeper in my mind.