Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newport Chinese VS ( Twin sister back , Sexy Mina )  (Read 1422 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6755715) (9 positive, 7 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline andy6969

Saw Viva Street profile been verified yesterday and decided give it a try External Link/Members Only

Text the number and address given NP20 just opposite train station known as Air B&B .
Her fat sister greeted me and I was thinking to walk , then she blocked the door and her hand holding the the door handle said ( come come room upstairs ) I pretty sure Mina was standby for action anyway ,
then younger Sexy Mina out from room and pull me into room .

Mina the asking want two ladies or 3some ?  but I’m really interest on her fat sister , money sorted £80 30mins owo included . Both strip off some kiss and hug then straight to OWO for 30-40 sec, rubber on sex in mish and once Mina spread her leg I can smell some urine and condom from her hairy pussy as long some body odour , try swipe to doggy then quick finish in the bag. 

We both lay down on the bed fat sister knocking the door told another punter waiting the business next room , Mina quick wipe with tissue and put lingerie back on straight to another punter ( maybe on of you ?) I wrap up with towel then down to bathroom for quick shower once I back to room and I can heard
Mina loud moaning and bed squeaking from next room .

Will be negative for me and won’t return due to poor hygiene back to back customers , pump&dump quickie service , forcing 3some and Bait&Switch .

External Link/Members Only