Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ‪Anastasia - Stumpy Romanian - Leicester LE3‬  (Read 386 times)

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: ‪07459918243‬

‪£40 - 15 mins‬

‪LE3, a side street off Narborough rd. ‬

‪Punt happened in November.‬

‪Comms were ok. Not the girl in pics, hid behind the door. She is short & stumpy, size 12 or so, light brown haired Romanian. I said where’s Anastasia? She says that I’m looking at her. I was about to leave, but she goes: “just try me once, I am a real woman” whatever that means. She had made an effort and was wearing high heels and was very friendly/smiley so I proceeded. ‬

‪Money out of the way, we stripped. I gave her tits a good grope and lick, she has a decent firm pair for a fat bird. The OW was quite good, but it didn’t last long before she goes let’s do doggy. She then got an all fours, face down arse up as she grabbed me cock and guided it in her. She started moaning straight away, like she hasn’t had dick for ages. To be honest it was very annoying, just over the top. Was told off for spanking her. ‬

‪Pulled her over to the edge of the bed with me standing. She didn’t like her legs up, but didn’t mind them by my side. But once again the obnoxious moaning continued as she started sweating a bit as well after a few minutes. This not being that surprising considering her size(read fat). Next, I told her to come on top, but she doesn’t like that, so we went back to doggy. Hammering away and ramping up the speed to which she responded: “yeah fuck me like that” and soon after I blew my load inside her. She likes it hard it seems(quite common with fat birds). She cleaned me up and once again mentions that she is all real for whatever reason. ‬

‪She is not my type, but If you are into bigger girls, then you could have a good time with her. ‬

‪Overall: 4/10‬

Picture from the ad:

Hidden Image/Members Only