Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Touring Rom - Grantham  (Read 371 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528782) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline LordGrantham

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30mins - £80. OW & FS. I didn’t ask or was advised about any extras.

Lincolnshire is a punting desert and Grantham is the arsehole of that desert, however being a positive chap I try to remain open minded.

Located in a residents only parking zone but near the station where parking is available.

I had low expectations and Kim met them.

There are claims that she is the girl in the photos, if that’s the case her photoshopping skills are Oscar worthy.
However she is not unattractive, nice Brazilian type tits & arse, full lips that looked good around my cock.
She wasn’t very enthusiastic about having her minge or nipples touched and obviously thought she could bring me off with OW alone. No chance but I was happy to let her try. Told her it was time to fuck, she used a load of lube & my chipolata hardly touched the sides. CG, doggy & mish.
This where I noticed what others had said about her hand placement, it’s because she is very careful that the condom remains on. There was no restriction on penetration and I had to go hard to get any feeling with all that lube.
Eventually I pulled out and she wanked me off.

The positive from this was that she took my Rom Cherry meaning I don’t have to wonder anymore.

Offline Jacksonwood

Good review m'lud - the pics sure looked good.

Does that mean you're now Lord Arsehole ?
😂😂

Offline LordGrantham

It would be my honour to assume the role, your gigoloship. 😉