Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too Cheap?  (Read 2377 times)

Offline guttyboy

I now look at anyone advertising £60 for a half hour and quickly move on. £70 is the new lower limit, and that is for Thai girls and the odd Rom who I will only revert to if there is nobody with a good review available.

Despite my natural stingy tendencies, it seems that for a good experience, £90 for a HH is standard. However for that I'm expecting someone fit, attractive and fluent in English who understands the erotic joy of edging and it's been months since I've managed to find that elusive punt.

Does a £60 punt make you want to gamble in case it's a genuine bargain?

Offline Name Not Found

I think it was about 1987 when I last had a £60 punt  :D

I don't really object to £90 being the new norm for someone decent. It was £80 for many years and the costs of accommodation and everything else has increased greatly in recent years. If you're moaning about a £10 increase over 8 or 10 years you're probably just a moaner  :wacko:

Offline big-al93

I tend to prefer an hour, and there has been a rise of cheap profiles especially on Viva lately, but although tempted to see if it's a genuine bargain I tend to move on, it really is just too cheap. Either there is going to be a load of unannounced extras, it'll be a B&S, or more worryingly a lacklustre performance from a lady who doesn't want to be there.

If the pictures were genuine and the experience any good, they would be able to charge just a little under the average for the area and still be as busy as they like.

You still always wonder if you are missing out on a gem, even though you know you are just dodging a bullet.

Offline FBman78

There is the Polish redhead muscle milf who appears on aw frequently in Glasgow.  Very good service and if you like a hard bodied talker then she great at £60.  Aside from her I am in agreement it seems too cheap.

Offline bigmike32

I had a few punts for £60 cheap and cheerful i remember one time i had one in edinburgh with a chubby blonde for £50 it was an ad in the sport those were the days.

Offline Poopster

There's always a risk in the cheap seats that you'll miss some of the bells and whistles of a big production but we all know that even paying through the nose can give us a shit punt and price is no indicator of quality.  A couple of the most memorable (for the right reasons!) punts I've had were next to nothing in comparison to some absolute dogshit experiences from women who thought being good with the airbrush was a substitute for service, skill and personilty.

Offline Jock D

The best shag I've had this year was £60 ...so it is possible to unearth little gem's.The problem is you have to be prepared to absolutely roll the dice and take a punt... which is something that most members on here are not prepared to do.

I started a thread at the beginning of the year stating that I had been experimenting with VS £60 ads focusing on Chinese/Oriental providers. In all honesty I've had more hits than misses.

There was no point in me reviewing any of these encounters as they were all B&S and the women are literally only here for a week or two at the very most...and the same ad's are then recycled.

Offline hairdownthere

My reg is £60 and she ticks all my boxes

I've spent big on supposed top class and got 20 mins contact which consisted of limp wristed wank and some half-arsed dirty talk, which was just pish.  Didn't even shoot my load

I'm more suspicious of an M&S rate than a B&M rate

Offline Stevemau5

Does the cost constitute the service provided?

I'm in agreement with the poster above, some of the worst punts I've had have been the 90/100 HH ones from "seasoned" or "experienced" SPs who spent more time with the God awful dirty talk or trying to me to shoot in about 15 minutes.

2 of the best regular SPs I see, 70 and 80 respectively.

Price doesn't always equate to quality.

Offline timmy1

My reg is £60 and she ticks all my boxes

Who is this reasonably priced lady you speak of?

Offline hairdownthere

Look back at my reviews and try figure it out!

I'm not outing myself as being on here, as she's not too fond of this site.

Offline guttyboy

Really glad I posted this thread, fascinated by the responses and totally not what I was expecting.

Just to be clear, I wasn't complaining about inflation, just trying to guage what the average price for a good punt is these days, which I assumed to be £90. I may continue to bargain hunt for a wee while longer.

Offline Name Not Found

Just to be clear, I wasn't complaining about inflation,

Apologies if my comment came across that way. I was just making a general point, not having a go at you.

Offline guttyboy

Apologies if my comment came across that way. I was just making a general point, not having a go at you.

No worries. As I say, a very helpful thread and thanks to everyone for their contributions. It's what the site is all about.