Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIVINE LOLLA - Birmingham tour  (Read 655 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4599409) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Pdiddy2017

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I noticed she was touring brum recently so made contact a few week prior, evening time booking, location near jewellery quarter. First contact via email then nearer the time it was via text, she also sent me a photo to describe the outside of the building. Originally she was near NIA but the booking.com changed her location to jewellery quarter and she notified my straight away, A+ for comms.

Price: £160 for 60mins no extras and she does all on her likes list within this price, This is the most I have ever paid for an hourly rate and this being due to the all positives she has on here and her extensive likes list, plus I don't punt as often as I used to so punting funds were at max capacity.

Looks: Tall blonde with bolt ons, dress size I reckon a 10 or 12ish. She was very dollied up for the meet.

The Punt: Got to the location bit of walking to find the exact location and had to check my phone for the photo she sent of the building to make sure I was at the right place. Text her she gave more info of the exact apartment number and how to get in too as its gated.
As soon as I was in the apartment she had her tongue down my throat, she likes to kiss and really sucks on your lips like a vacuum, tbh not my thing. I groped her body, tits and arse. Broke away to give her the dough and I then asked to use the bathroom as I was bursting for piss. Washed the old todger after and back in the room, again full on vacuum kissing, manage to break away again to get my kit off she then proceeded to go on full owo not right down to the hilt but a good try. I face fucked her for a bit she out her head on the edge of the bed, but could not get all of it down her throat and every now again would put her hands on the base to restrict full on deep throat.

She varied up the sucking by changing to different positions and then would also spit on it, now we are 20mins in and ask a few times for the condom, but she would either kiss or suck and delayed it for a quiet a while, I tried to rub her pussy, but got a vibe she did not like it and she would keeps her legs firmly closed.

Finally she got the condom out but it was one of those ribbed thick as fucking things. I prefer thins or skins which she had none of. She tried to stretch it on  :dash: rather than roll in on, once on I tried and tried to get in via missionary but it was not happening, may it was me or maybe she was just going at 100%, plus the thick ass condom, I lost wood.  :dash: :dash:

Back to OWO and was face fucking her and kissing for now for about 40mins, another condom tried with her in doggy wasn't happening, so just asked her for more OWO, I asked for a facial but did not get an acknowledgment that it was ok, I could tell she was getting tired of sucking as more restrictions were happening and she was trying to wank me more, so sprayed her face and she kind of moved away a bit saying "oh god your making too much mess" and looking at the apartment floor and quickly got a towel to wipe the floor.

She then asked me to lay next to her for a chat but as soon as I am done I want out, so just said can I used the shower, gave a clean towel . I showered when I cam back into the room she kept saying come on ly down next to me, but I made my excuses and left.

Services:  OWO, Deepthroat, spitting on cock.

Overall: Too much paid and she is too full on maybe a positive for some. I have seen vicky a few times and she is full on too but I really enjoyed her as she can read your mind and does slow down on occasions I think lolla needs lessons on how to put a condom and to have different variety of them as surely with the prices she is charging it would no cost her too much, just about scrapes a neutral for me sorry guys   :drinks: