Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna at The Georgian Oldham  (Read 2338 times)

Online TomTank

External Link/Members Only

Venue
Well reviewed, safe, easy parking nearby, nice and spacious value for money (until today)

Girl / Service / Recommend
I won't bother with the usual categories to my reviews, and instead will lump it all into one, because I walked after her attitude.

The Georgian used to be a good value for money parlour with some decent girls.

A few years ago I could get my kinky type service for £45 for 30 minutes.
Since covid, they upped it to £50, but the girls also started to up their desire for extras, usually resulting in £10 extra for whatever.

More recently I have found that you get a better service if you offer a £20 tip at the beginning, which makes it quite expensive for a value parlour punt, but when I can't find much available elsewhere, I will stump it up.

This was the case with Anna, so I booked and rolled up, and into the room.
She is plumper than the photos suggest, and not that great looking, but that often doesn't matter if the service ends up being great.

We never got that far.
In the room she gets on the bed, and starts asking what's in my bag.
I tell her it's some domme type stuff for a bit of kinky fun, and she says that will be £25 extra.
I told her I normally only pay £20 extra and she accepts and asks what else do you like.
I say a bit of kissing, sucking, and going down on you and she says they are both £10 extra each so she wants to get me up to £90 for 30 minutes for a girl I don't even fancy.

Asked for my £20 back and to cancel.
She agrees, then goes out to reception to give her version of events.
So when I come out the 2 girls (her and Zoe) are accusing me of wanting something for free.

The receptionist is a bit embarrassed, and I put my points forward that I can get much better value elsewhere, take my £50 back and leave.

Wouldn't recommend Anna or Zoe, and not sure I would recommend the parlour any more, but will reserve judgement for now.

Offline Kool Keef

Well done on walking Tom, no point forking out a load extra for a girl you don't even fancy.
I don't really go to the Georgian anymore, prefer Temptations, probably better looking girls and no extras for FK or RO.
The parlour scene is dire at the minute though.

Offline Travis1234

Never been to Georgian but I would agree the Parlour scene is dire at moment and getting worse. The prices gone up. But it’s the extras they now all seem to charge for. And some of the girls have an attitude that stinks. Having said tht I still have faith tht Sheridans in Salford and Roses in Manchester are vfm and the girls enjoy their work.

Online Bustydusty

Never been to Georgian but I would agree the Parlour scene is dire at moment and getting worse. The prices gone up. But it’s the extras they now all seem to charge for. And some of the girls have an attitude that stinks. Having said tht I still have faith tht Sheridans in Salford and Roses in Manchester are vfm and the girls enjoy their work.
Only 2 I visit

Offline Dreambear

Ahh, I remember this place. That was my first punt in a parlour back when I was 22 years old back in the early 2000.
It was terrible that actually put me off from going to parlours for years🤐. Think I paid 35 back then. Kept saying you finished, you can't finish twice and I was saying I haven't even started lol.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 09:59:39 am by Dreambear »

Offline Rack Admirer

Sheridans is now £50 for half an hour basic rate and £10 extra for OWO.

Online Bustydusty

In that case it’s attraction has gone

Offline Selwyn666666

So Sheridans has gone up ( if you include owo, which used to be included) 33%, need to ask my boss for a big rise I feel

Offline DozyDave

Only 2 I visit
Whilst Roses is generally good, had a rather mediocre experience there recently.
.. on the other hand had some good punts in parlours I wouldn't normally rate as "good"
I feel it is now very much pot luck what you get regardless of the Parlour...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 09:01:58 pm by DozyDave »

Online Bustydusty

Whilst Roses is generally good, had a rather mediocre experience there recently.
.. on the other hand had some good punts in parlours I wouldn't normally rate as "good"
Roses definitely not gonna be as good at the moment with them losing Lauren and Lottie recently and Harlow a bit further back
All were great imo

Offline suede

[/quote

With Sheridans putting up the rates  is it quieter now ?

Offline MerlinGray

Curious as to what's in your bag now Tom, presume it's not Tom Tit!

Seriously tho, that was takin the piss, good on ya. With those extras you'd probably get better value with an indie.

Online TomTank

Curious as to what's in your bag now Tom, presume it's not Tom Tit!

Seriously tho, that was takin the piss, good on ya. With those extras you'd probably get better value with an indie.

I just got sick of seeing girls who said they did domme, but never had any stuff, especially in parlours, so I now carry my own ........ just a few bits for impact play, nipple clamps, and a strapon .....

Offline cheshireknobb

Loads of sites called Georgian Now sadly even from RECEPTIONIST not giving details what girls like on shift and attitude to everything extra & boring punts

given date you review they dont care was as bad last week