Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer Lily - Manchester City centre  (Read 2471 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7278195) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Pauld344

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 30 minutes.
Comms were fine. I messaged her on AW, she replied with her number and then we arranged the meet via WhatsApp.

The location was a new build apartment near the printworks. The intercom wasn't working, so she came down to let me in.
Once the paperwork was out of the way she took her coat off to reveal a matching lingerie set.
Looks wise she has a bit of a "surfer girl" look. A slim body and her boobs are a good handful. I found her to be very attractive and the photos and age on Adultwork are accurate. I found that she had a friendly and outgoing personality, she would get along with pretty much anyone.
Onto the action, plenty of dfk throughout, reversed oral (she provided OWO), protected sex in a few different positions, then finished off with CIM, which she swallowed. She was enthusiastic throughout the session.
An enjoyable meet. Would definitely recommend.

Offline Thelatitude0

Thanks for the review.

And to the HL she went.

Was it hard to arrange a booking with her?

Offline Blackpool Rock

She came to my attention and I put her on the HL just before she went on holiday.

She's now back but in a new city centre location and appears to have also upped her prices  :thumbsdown:

Why do girls always think a city centre location is good  :unknown: It may be good for those who live in the city but as a car driver i'm not going anywhere near the centre  :thumbsdown:

Offline Pauld344

Thanks for the review.

And to the HL she went.

Was it hard to arrange a booking with her?

I found it easy to arrange a booking.
She did say she only meets 1 person per day, which might make her difficult to get hold of. I got the impression that I was her first/only punter and this was early evening.