Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lily rose high class TS - Liverpool  (Read 2340 times)

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

External Link/Members Only

wow, what can I say.  from her profile she looks amazing.  so I started texting her, she responds quickly enough and we arrange to meet.  her place is right next to duke street, just near the Jac.
anyway she opens the door and im like "hi" and shes like "  erm, hi, erm who are you?"  "what do you mean who am I, ive just been texting you for the past  5 minutes" "oh, well you better come in then". "damn right"

so i enter and omg, she lives in a tiny apartment that looks like a bomb has gone off in it, the place is a mess.. just clothing and shopping bags and perfumed bottles or something just littered about the place.  the bed is broken on one side. the bed isn't even made, and there looks like blood or something on the sheets.    she looked a mess herself, her breath stinks, im not even sure what shes wearing, some sort of vest top and nighty, I don't know...

She acts and speaks like she's in wonderland (like that scene when in Simpsons when Homer is dreaming he's in the land of chocolate but in reality he's sliding down a cliff). and she has this weird posh fake laugh "har har har har". nothing about her was sexy... I just wanted to get it over with .  the sex is awful, it's like shes never done it before, she cant get hard and her dick is tiny  :vomit:

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Jesus Christ! How long did you book with it?

lol I only book half an hour with anyone..

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Good call!

They make me laugh when they label themselves “high class” and end up being a complete dosser. 

Good call!

They make me laugh when they label themselves “high class” and end up being a complete dosser.

I know and her profile also says shes a level two masseuse or something... so I asked for a massage and all she did was run her hands on my body up and down, lol just clueless.

Online Thephoenix

Are you sure that wasn't some nightmare you had?
Why didn't you walk?

Are you sure that wasn't some nightmare you had?
Why didn't you walk?

the same reason you dont walk  away from your bad punts... stop asking stupid questions...

Offline Morph212

Uh oh, full moon last night. :crazy:

Online Thephoenix

the same reason you dont walk  away from your bad punts... stop asking stupid questions...

Calm down! Calm down!  :D
Sorry if you thought it was a stupid question.
Your first two paragraphs would have been enough reason to make my excuses and scarper mate but I know we're all different. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 03:33:33 pm by Thephoenix »