Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolly Gold - Birmingham  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Reign3831

External Link/Members Only

100/30mins

Couldn't find any reviews but after my poor comms experience with Dany and my need for release, I decided to shoot a text to Nicolly. I recieved a reply almost instantly, and within a few minutes I was booked to see her only 20 minutes later. Had messaged at 12:30 and was booked for 12:55.

I arrive early at 12:48 and let her know that im ready for whenever she is, again almost instantly I was buzzed in and told which number apartment to go to. I met her and she was stunning, i asked to use the bathroom before we got started so that i could double check that i was clean. I already told her over text that i wamted her to take charge, and as soon as i gave the paperwork and removed my clothes she did.

She lowered me to my knees and made me suck on her cock, its a good size, not overly big or girthy but still fills up your mouth and makes you choke and gag. I think she must be around 6, maybe pushing 7 inches. She give me a heads up that she's going to be rough now, which i appreciated, to which she then pushed my head down until i choked then pulled me off, then held my head in place as she fucked my face, drool going everywhere. When it got too much she offered me a tissue for a quick clean but i declined.

After thay she lifted me, spun me around and pushed me onto the bed, grinding her dick against my whole, before putting on a condom, lubing me up and sliding into my hole. She was very gentle and it didnt hurt a bit, and im fairly tight as i dont really play around back there, nor has anything been there for a long time. Once she let me get used to the feeling of her, she pounded me and did not slow down for 1 second. She spanked me and kissed my back and let out her moans as she pounded and pounded. Then she flipped over onto my front and fucked me in missionary, again never slowing down unless I say so. She fucked me as i dribbled precum, but wouldnt let me touch as she wanted to be the one to make me cum. Im certain i mustve made a small mess as she wouldnt let me put my hands near my hole either, i think to save me the embarrassment and let me enjoy the service which I thought was very sweet and considerate of her. She pulled out and gave a very quick wipe before slipping back, which kinda confirmed what i was thinking. After some more fucking, choking, and spitting on me she began stroking my dick as she fucked me harder and harder, making moan more and more, i was in heaven. This continued until I sprayed myself, and even then, as i was cumming she continued to fuck and jerk me which only heightened the sensations. As i only paid for half am hour she didnt cum, but cum is included in the 1 hour service.

I would definitely go back, and was even thinking about returning later the same day.