Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishAliyah_Secret Southampton  (Read 1737 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974370) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline skyrider2019

British Aliyah Secret Southampton

External Link/Members Only

This happened last week, I was looking for something different and the South Coast is a bit baron at the moment and saw that she was available.

Comms was easy first by AW and then AW booking after that all by WhatsApp.

£200 for 1 hour

Included: OWO, RO, Massage etc.

On the day, arrived near Ocean Village and text to say I had arrived a bit early, text back to say just arrived at the flat and would be 15 mins. which was fine.
Text again to say come in, entry door buzzed and let in hiding behind the door.
Aliyah is just like her photo's, 5ft very large boobs and arse with a slim waist. She wasn't dressed as i asked  but let that go, very pleasant to talk to but a bit quiet.
She was wearing a thong and some kind of bra top. Straight into to kissing very light no DFK, but some French kissing, as she unleased the very large boobs for me to suck, started playing with her pussy which was shaved fingering is allowed. Slowly moved down her body to start oral, pushed her legs up towards her head and spread them and in for a good licking and fingering session. She seemed to enjoy this very much and as i got my tongue deep she started to masturbate her clit, she climaxed and I carried on and she climaxed again, could just be a good actress!

Then my turn as she got her big lips wrapped around my dick and a nice slow BJ with no hurry, not particularly deep but enjoyable. After about 30 mins and with the condom, cowgirl then doggy pounded away as long as I could and finished in the bag.

The offered a massage which was ok but very light, we laid there chatting and stroking each other and offered round two but not much happening.

I would give a positive/ Neutral as she was very engaging and very passive.

Return: No I would not, maybe the age difference was too much and not really into older men.