Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Pam northampton  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Madman74

External Link/Members Only

Met this beauty last week in Northampton.  I’ve seen her and other Thai females in the same flat loads of time a few years ago. If you know Northampton there’s a big massive lighthouse type of thing, it’s near there not sure of the actual location.  She’d disappeared for ages and now popped back up so thought I’d give her another visit.  Quick text and she’s available when I required so I head over.  I’ve been looking for a  ts threesome  or a ts female threesome so enquired if she had a Friend. Unfortunately not but still went anyway. 

Let in no surprises as seen her before. Quick shower and into the bedroom. In she comes after stashing and strips straight off.  Asks what I like , which is anything and everything , she starts with owo. Very nice deepthroat lots of spitting.  Then I give her tits a bit of a suck and go in for some oral on her.  Unfortunately she doesn’t like her ball being sucked but seemed to enjoy the oral.  She’s about 5-6 inches and could get hard.  We then 69 for a bit the I nail her in mish.  A bit of doggy then I ask for more oral to get me over the line. 

As I’m getting close I ask to cum in her mouth which she thinks about for a second or two then agrees.  Lovely finish as I’d had a weeks worth saved up.  She gives me a few wipes to clean up and disappears to spit the goo in the bog.  Bit of a chat then I’m off pretty happy.

Paid 100 for the half hour, pics are accurate very sexy body and no extras asked for , for the cim

Offline Young_biker

Is she still in the same area ish?