Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swingwithusduo Pelton  (Read 4769 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6732275) (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline toon972

External Link/Members Only
I like a duo every so often, the last one was the fantastic Eliza and Mia  but looks like they dont do them now so I tried these two.
 £230 for an hour and well worth it.
  Communication was very good and quick and easy to organise. I give them my punting phone number but they only communicate by aw message for everything. There are plenty of areas to park, I parked just along the street beside a grassy area so I was not overlooked. I walked along to house and was met by one of the girls downstairs and then went upstairs to meet other girl.
  Both girls are down to earth girl next door type. I stripped off while the girls were snogging each others face off. When ready we went on bed where it was non stop action from start to finish. They both started kissing me and worked their way down to give me owo. They were all over me down there and one kept on coming up to give me a kiss and then back down again. I dont know what it is about duos but I just tend to lie there and enjoy the first 20 mins or so. I eventually got round to return the compliment and have never known two girls squirt so easily and quickly. I did doggie with one girl while she was licking the other one out, time was getting on so I asked for cim finish one of the girls proceeded to do this.
     Overall a very good meeting with two very nice and full of effort girls.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline PhillyExPat

How do condoms work with duos? Do you have to swap every time you switch up?

Offline toon972

I have had a duo when condoms have been swapped but in this instance I only had sex with one girl and was taken off for cim finish.

Offline johnr1

I have also seen these two, sorry no review as it would have been the same as the rest

Condom on and you can dip in and out and swap about :yahoo: ...... no need to change condom which is good as it can destroy the fun  :sarcastic:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have also seen these two, sorry no review as it would have been the same as the rest
Apart from they would have had 15 positives instead of 14.  :unknown:

Offline foreverchanges

External Link/Members Only
I like a duo every so often, the last one was the fantastic Eliza and Mia  but looks like they dont do them now so I tried these two.
 £230 for an hour and well worth it.
  Communication was very good and quick and easy to organise. I give them my punting phone number but they only communicate by aw message for everything. There are plenty of areas to park, I parked just along the street beside a grassy area so I was not overlooked. I walked along to house and was met by one of the girls downstairs and then went upstairs to meet other girl.
  Both girls are down to earth girl next door type. I stripped off while the girls were snogging each others face off. When ready we went on bed where it was non stop action from start to finish. They both started kissing me and worked their way down to give me owo. They were all over me down there and one kept on coming up to give me a kiss and then back down again. I dont know what it is about duos but I just tend to lie there and enjoy the first 20 mins or so. I eventually got round to return the compliment and have never known two girls squirt so easily and quickly. I did doggie with one girl while she was licking the other one out, time was getting on so I asked for cim finish one of the girls proceeded to do this.
     Overall a very good meeting with two very nice and full of effort girls.

Great review of two excellent lasses. I couldn't agree more about your comment about the squirting! ;)

Offline bestofthebest

In their case, they're partners as well, so no need to change condom. If it's a duo with unrelated girls, then a condom change would be needed every time you swap partners.

Offline SepVanMarke

I have an hour booked with these two very soon. Suffice to say I’m very much looking forward to it.
Anyway, I realise they aren’t into anal and their likes list would suggest they don’t like any arse based fun.
Can anyone who has had the pleasure of their company confirm if they are happy to receive a rimming?

I’ll be sure to relay all the gory details as soon as I’ve seen them.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I have an hour booked with these two very soon. Suffice to say I’m very much looking forward to it.
Anyway, I realise they aren’t into anal and their likes list would suggest they don’t like any arse based fun.
Can anyone who has had the pleasure of their company confirm if they are happy to receive a rimming?

I am interested in booking for a double ass eating session myself. Also a bit of footworship.

Nearest booking they have is mid may. Mental

Offline toon972

They are very good and prompt in answering any questions you may have. I personally never tried any rimming but would be surprised if they did not let you but that is just my opinion.

Offline Snapper846

I am interested in booking for a double ass eating session myself. Also a bit of footworship.

Nearest booking they have is mid may. Mental

Told me they don’t do anything with feet mind

Offline FLYING BLUE

Reading the reviews is a good idea  ;)

Taken from my own review of them - They had asked me what I would like prior to the meeting (a great idea) so the whole thing passed in a warm blur of boobs, bums, lips & tongues as they simply took the lead as requested - duo's are a special treat for me & I 100% enjoyed this one.
OWO / RO / rimming from me and the climax was an amazing double header with a full on CIM finish.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 10:48:13 am by FLYING BLUE »