Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Martamanchester Adultwork Polish Brunette Size 10 Decent Looking & Good Service  (Read 1488 times)

7 review(s) for Busty_Marta (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for olamanchester (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

infoseeker

Martamanchester
External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall
£100

LOOKS
Photos are a good representation
One Face pic in free gallery - (Perhaps more in Private not checked) - Is okay looking
Slightly prominent pointy nose (She is self consicious about it!)
Age stated as 31 probably around right at most mid 30s
Body as in pics but is slightly more thickly set then you might expect from pics but still doesn't have excess.
Overall an Okay looking Polish Girl though most of the others in the related group (See below) are better looking.

PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE
Excellent English
Appears to be quite educated and cultured much more then the other Polish girls
Very down to earth personality
Friendly manner
Has a self deprecating sense of humour
Generally follows instructions well but likes to change positions if you stay in one for a while
Has glimpses of horniness but generally is just taking it with a smile on her face
Has a positive attitude overall
Wasn't aware of time herself though a knock on the door at end was from Ola her roommate perhaps since her Ola had taken another booking on martas phone whilst we were in there

SERVICES
French Kissing - She seemed reticent about this even mentioning words that since she smokes I might not like it.  I encouraged her and there was no smoking taste limited use of tongue (someone else has seen her after me and mentioned she didn't kiss with tongues just light kissing).

OWO - Her oral technique I found to be very good as a measure I don't normally come through oral but with her I felt I was going to so specifically asked her to stop.

Sex in Doggy Standing - Overall positioned herself well, got a sore back after a while and wanted to change positions

Sex in Missionary - Fine again positioned herself as I required

Massage in between - She done it well with guidance kept conversation going well

Some more sex in doggy on the bed and then finished with CIM and partial Facial and some Swallow.
Her horniest moment was at the time of CIM she seemed to be well into it more then I expected she would.
CIM I had to negotiate for it not to be charged as an Extra in them days she used to mention a cost of £20 extra

Anal - I didn't go for but someone I recommended to her did and she done it for no extra charge (though in the past her profile mentions £30), he mentioned she seemed to be well up for it but that he had to do it quite gently and she probably isn't for hammering via anal.

INCALL LOCATION
South of City Centre at the end of Water Street
Buzzed in standard fare for apartments it is one of the better apartments I have been to communal areas etc

I guess lots of parking around since it kind of a quite dead with industrial areas - Not sure if it has yellow lines though

Shares a flat with Olamanchester (info below)
Has her own room and Ola has the other.  Olas is ensuite Martas isn't.
It is the room and bed in Martas pics
Just a small approx 2 foot mirror around which could be repositioned
Use of shower would be available though I did not need it

OTHER INFO
Is part of the Manchester Polish Group of girls discussed about on this thread
Manchester Polish Group - Lenas Superstars
Amongst them she is the only one that charges £100/hour rather then £120/hour that is mostly down to me convincing her of that and her sitting three days straight in her underwear when she was new.

Works from the same flat as Olamanchester
olamanchester
Reviewed here
Sometimes it will be Ola who has taken her calls depending on if she is busy, Olas English is not as good as Martas

Extras price also can vary depending on how busy she is and your negotiation etc.
She is though flexible unlike most of the other girls in the group
So the nominal extra charge is
CIM - £20
Anal - £30
But she has been known to charge both and known to forgo both so try your luck

SUMMARY
Decent Service by a Okay Looking Girl, not the best looking of the Polish Group Lena Superstars but the lowest priced and if you get Extras included is excellent value.
Well worth a booking if you like the look of her from her pictures.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 06:32:58 am by infoseeker »