Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andreaa & friend - BBW duo from Vivastreet - Nottingham, NG3  (Read 1851 times)

Offline ZeroCount

Andreaa & friend - BBW duo from Vivastreet - Nottingham, NG3
£60 for 15 mins

External Link/Members Only

So I noticed a few days back that some new profiles of BBW girls had popped up on Vivastreet in Nottingham. Being partial to a larger lass, I decided to investigate further. It turned out that all but one of the above profiles shared a telephone number, so I dropped a text to both numbers, and it was soon apparent that I was talking to the same person on each. I arranged to see her for an incall later that afternoon. The ads have locations scattered all over Nottingham, but the one I eventually received was NG3. Comms were excellent, up until the point where I turned up to the postcode provided and got no answer, leaving me to worry that I'd been ghosted. But to my relief, about ten minutes or so later I got a house number from her, though this did turn out to be a good ten minute walk from the postcode I'd been given initially, delaying proceedings further.

The Girls

Once I eventually made it to the house (quite a decent looking place, all things considered) I was let in by one of the girls, who introduced me to her friend, and said (in somewhat broken English) that it's her friend I would be seeing. Both of the girls were big lasses with nice big butts, dark haired, perhaps in their mid-20s (the ads quote ages from 22 to 26). For ethnicity, the ads say everything from Latina to Brazilian to Hungarian, I think the latter is the most likely, but I couldn't say for sure, being a bit rubbish with that kind of thing. Likewise with the pictures, they could be genuine or B&S, they're all a bit blurry or vague to be sure, but they look similar enough.

The girl I'd be seeing (referred to as girl 1 from here on in) was the marginally bigger, older and less attractive of the two, though they both looked fine to me. I'd have been happy with either, though I probably would have tried to switch to girl 2, but just then I had the bright idea of treating myself to both. After a little confusion and more broken English, I eventually got the idea across, and they seemed amenable to it, so the three of us made our way upstairs. Girl 2 disappeared off for a few moments to get ready while I got to know girl 1.

The ads variously say £30 or £40 for 15 minutes, so I crossed my fingers and handed over the lower amount, fully expecting to be told "no it's £40 baby". But no, happy days, she was fine with £30, and when girl 2 joined us, so was she, making this by far the cheapest duo I've ever experienced!

The Action

Girl 1 popped off her top (which turned out to be all she was wearing), while girl 2 pulled off her track suit trousers, but I had to request that the top came off too, so I could see her in all her glory. Both of them were real big girls, with plenty of lovely soft flesh. Girl 1 had big heavy tits, while girl 2 had relatively cute little ones for her frame. Both girls got a good groping and tit sucking from me for starters. I tried my luck with some kissing, but predictably enough this was denied, even lip kissing. Not to worry, I consoled myself by having the two girls lay next to each other on their backs, and burying my faces in each of their pussies in turn. Then I had them turn over, and the sight of those two enormous asses sticking up at the edge of the bed almost had me cumming already. Soon my tongue was buried in each asshole in turn, while I groped the other girl's pussy from behind. Girl 1 went along with this happily enough at first, but then for some reason decided she wasn't a fan of being rimmed. No matter, on to girl 2, who seemed to genuinely enjoy the feel of my tongue up her lovely tight asshole.

Popping on a condom, I entered girl 2 first, standing behind her while she remained ass-up at the edge of the bed, all the while giving girl 1's pussy a good groping from behind. The sight of all this undulating flesh was having the inevitable effect on me, and soon I wasn't far at all from cumming. I was also aware that 15 minutes was not long at all, so I withdrew and moved to enter girl 1, to make sure I got a go on both of them before I was done. A condom swap was swiftly requested by her, which shows an admirable level of hygiene and safety for such a bargain basement punt! Condom duly changed, I entered girl 1, and banged away on her for a good five minutes or so, while rubbing and slobbering over girl 2's lovely pussy and ass. Finally, I had one of the most satisfying orgasms I can remember in a long time, and collapsed onto the bed exhausted.

I was some way over the 15 minutes by this point, not sure by how much, but I didn't experience any rushing or clock watching from either girl. Girl 2 disappeared off to shower, leaving girl 1 to look after me, and laugh at my fumbling attempts to dress myself with arms that no longer seemed to be working correctly.

Both girls seemed friendly throughout the meeting. They weren't super-attentive or engaged with the process like you'd expect from the girls in say a £300 or £400 duo - indeed they spent some time talking to each other in their own language and giggling while they were laid next to each getting shagged. But they were nice enough, and certainly not openly hostile, unfriendly and money grubbing like you get from a Viva punt when your luck's not in. I've no idea if they'd interact with each other if asked, I'd assume not, but it didn't occur to me to ask for the brief duration of the punt.

Conclusion

These two naturally aren't going to be to everybody's tastes, but if you like a bigger lass and you can cope with two of them at once, and particularly if you're as much of a fan of 15 minute quickies as I am, then £60 has to be the bargain of the century!

Offline JD1

£60 for a duo is a bargain haha, good work. :thumbsup:

I actually quite like the look of the younger one, if the photos are genuine.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey sounds fun and cheap
Must be fat gal season
Deffo worth £60  :drinks:

Offline ZeroCount

I actually quite like the look of the younger one, if the photos are genuine.

I think the pics are genuine but I wouldn't swear to it. Body looks spot on, face looks similar but prettier in the pics, maybe just more make-up?

Offline ZeroCount

Must be fat gal season
Deffo worth £60  :drinks:

It's always fat gal season for me! :D I've got another BBW review lined up that I miust sort soon.

It's funny, I love the skinny gals too, but you can't beat a fatty when the mood takes you!  :drinks:

Offline Uk765

It's always fat gal season for me! :D I've got another BBW review lined up that I miust sort soon.

Amen! This one looks so good

Offline ZeroCount

Amen! This one looks so good

It was great fun, I might even pop back for a repeat if they hang around long enough (which isn't like me at all!)

Offline ZeroCount

One detail I forgot in the review, both girls did oral on me, but it was covered. They didn't mention the option of OWO at the time, but one of them was talking on the phone after we'd finished, and I heard her mention that she did it for an extra tenner.