Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taipei 2023 - Tian Long Sauna 天龍三溫暖  (Read 818 times)

Offline Wattage

Just wanted to pass some basic information on a recent trip to Taiwan, which I didn't realize could be a punting destination albeit expensive compared to SE Asia, but great if you want to find an east Asian girl with FS and definitely a unique experience. So I researched various FS options and one of the most reliable seems to be 'saunas'. These are ostensibly standard Japanese/Chinese style saunas where you wash and get naked in a public bath, but afterwards you can get a 'special' massage.

Firstly one I'm talking about today is called Tian Long (天龍三溫暖) literally translated to 'Heaven Dragon'. This can easily be found within walking distance of Taipei Main Station. You walk to the entrance and then take the lift to the 9th floor. Then at reception you'll be asked to take off your shoes and you'll be given a locker key. Then you take off all your clothes and put into the locker, then enter a public bathing area - firstly sit on a stool and then fully wash up. Then you have the option to bathe alternating in warm/very hot/cold pools as well as sauna and steam rooms.

Then after you are done you enter another room where you have to put on a pair of provided shorts and kimono/robe and then you enter a lounge area where there is a restaurant dining area with booths and chairs. Here you can order food (no English menu however) or just hang around - at this stage you have 'spent' only 600 NTD and can stay for 6 hours - you can eat and hang out here for the entire time or take a nap on a bench, there is also free tea to drink. Lots of dudes chilling, you can read your phone, there is an internet cafe type area where you can browse with one of their 3 computers.

However as soon as you walk in an older lady mamasan type who will immediately come over and ask if you want to have a special massage 4200 NTD (they also waive the 600 NTD entry price). This is basically a 1hr FS session. You might also get another lady who approaches you to offer other services eg 600 or 800 NTD for a legit massage or facial treatment. Anyway the mamasan type will describe the girls available and then if you agree she will take you down to the 8th floor into smaller massage rooms. Here you can wait for the girl to come in - if you don't like what you see you can just ask to swap.

The first girl I saw was girl number #67, a girl in her mid 20s from Fujian China, in terms of looks she was a 9/10 with skinny body, C cup breasts, definitely exceeded my expectations. Anyway I took off my shorts/robe and laid down on a massage table, and she went to get her massage kit. After a few minutes she began a brief sensual massage. And then she used a technique I've not had before where she slurped some hot water and then proceeded to give me a slurpy hot kind of cat bath all over the back of my body, arms, legs. Then after about 5 mins of this she asked me to get on my knees and hike my arse up and then proceeded to use the same technique and basically hot water rim my arsehole and my balls for about 10 mins which was heavenly. Then I flipped over and she proceeded to use the same technique on my front legs/arms for 5 mins. Then it proceeded into hot water and then alternating cold water oral, which was really amazing and lasted about 5 mins, I had never experienced it before so I really enjoyed it. Then after a while she put on the condom and then rode me to completion complete with fake moaning and an interesting fake orgasm technique where she pulsed her pelvic muscles. Unfortunately no DFK or kissing of any kind, but I was really happy with what I had. If this was the UK then this kind of service would've cost many times more.

A few days later I wanted to see #67 again but the mamasan said it would be about 40 mins. So I took the next offer which was #17 which was a girl who was around 20 years old from Taiwan. She was younger and had A cup breasts and looked cute with short hair, I would give her a 7/10 in terms of looks. She didn't do the same technique at all and actually started straight away with DFK. I asked her about rimming but she didn't do it. Then she proceeded to give a sloppy BJ with focus on balls which was really good. Then she put on the condom and we fucked in various positions in this small darkened massage room and then I came whilst she was riding on me. Was a different experience but also really good in a different way, this girl was straight to business.

Anyway after you are done you are free to hang out in the restaurant, eat, drink, sleep. Once you decide to leave you go back to your locker, and then put your clothes on. Once you get to the entrance, you hand your key to the reception and they take your number and you settle your bill depending on what you did. Then they hand you your shoes and you are off on your way. Other men I noticed only paid 600 or 1000 NTD so there's lots of people using this without having any 'special' services, so there's plausible deniability in case you have a partner you could easily say you just went there to use the sauna facilities which are pretty decent in their own right.

In terms of language barrier/race, I pass for Chinese/Japanese and can speak very basic Mandarin so I could communicate albeit on a very simple level. I'm not sure how other races might be treated but I can imagine you might get more attention going in but it should be relatively straightforward to navigate as long as you are brave! However the discovery of saunas like Tian Long has been a revelation as it's a very reliable standardised service which I didn't realise existed in Taiwan. I'm sure there are other options too (I have heard Linsen Road has a lot of massage/KTV places for example). However places like Tian Long are 24 hours so if you looking to slip away for a couple of hours it's a great option. If there is more interest in this post I will also post my experience in Caesar's World.