Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kittystar666 - Southampton incall - did not happen  (Read 615 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6541811) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline macman26

External Link/Members Only

NAME: kittystar666
SERVICES DELIVERED: Nothing!
SERVICES REFUSED: Everything

Was in Southampton and thought see local WG that had large natural tits.

Appointment set up and rough location given in city centre , very friendly by What’sApp, she was quite clear on services she offered the Girlfriend Experience with her.

Anyhow morning of meeting with her then got a strange message from her, seem to be confusing me with another punter.    That's no worries as I know things can get confusing. Quickly clarify things with her, but then she kept on talking at odds to me by phone call and then going on about her personal life.    WTF?   

I still wanted to see her, so sent few very clear messages for the price for one hour and services. So I got to her address, basically it did not exist!!! I tried to call her back, and there was no answer.    Then about an hour later, I've got a message from her asking if you want to go shopping in town etc etc, more WTF…..   

Waste of time, real shame as nice rack to get hands on!!