Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava - Victoria House, Lutterworth  (Read 1466 times)

Offline righthandman

Sorry for the VH spam, just catching up  :D

30 mins - £15 to reception, £80 to the girl.

Comms/Location are well described in VH reviews.

I've seen Ava twice in the last 12 months. She is pretty, her tits are fantastic - fake but very well done. Her body isn't quite as good as the photos but definitely nothing to put you off. The one main downside is that I opted for OWO and as is mentioned in another review, her OWO technique is a bit... smoke and mirrors... Definitely go for OW if you meet her. Other than that, all very very good. She's a great tease, excellent HJ skills, good fucker. Always a good experience to fuck a girl from behind in those big mirrors, and she was pretty tight in doggy. She doesn't do CIM but I got overexcited on the first visit - tit fuck until I came but a big wad of cum got thrown into the air like a catapult and landed straight in her mouth. It was an exceptional shot, but I was mortified given no CIM was mentioned up front  :lol: Thankfully she laughed it off and didn't turn me away on my next visit.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Captainhowdy666

3 reviews all for the same knocking shop.
I call shenanigans.

Offline righthandman

Genuinely not, although obviously all I can offer is my word  :lol: I've been aware of the site for a good six months or so. Just decided to drop my reviews in bulk! Thought it was time to contribute...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Have you been anywhere else apart from VH ?

Offline righthandman

No - I only started within the last 12 months or so. VH is convenient for me, geographically and I'd heard good things from a friend. I didn't plan on sounding like a fanboy, just wanted to get some reviews in!!

I've got my eye on one or two indies, but I've stuck with what I know so far.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
No - I only started within the last 12 months or so. VH is convenient for me, geographically and I'd heard good things from a friend. I didn't plan on sounding like a fanboy, just wanted to get some reviews in!!

I've got my eye on one or two indies, but I've stuck with what I know so far.

Fair enough matey thanks for the reply  :drinks:

Offline Charliehutton

3 reviews all for the same knocking shop.
I call shenanigans.

Captain, please! A knocking shop? This is Victoria House we're talking about, here.

It's long been one of Leicestershire's leading tourist attractions, and my Bradshaw's Guide describes it as 'an Establishment for Refined Gentlemen, offering a range of beneficial and health-giving treatments to rejuvenate even the weariest traveller'. Hardly a knocking shop, indeed.

Offline righthandman

It's long been one of Leicestershire's leading tourist attractions, and my Bradshaw's Guide describes it as 'an Establishment for Refined Gentlemen, offering a range of beneficial and health-giving treatments to rejuvenate even the weariest traveller'.

Hahaha! I can't quite imagine Michael Portillo rocking up to the nearest train station...

Being a well travelled and well rejuvenated gentleman, have you any recent encounters with Tiffany? I've read your previous review but with it being a few years ago and her having left and returned, I'm worried about being let down by the pictures... I'm pretty sure it was one of your reviews that initially got me to try Ava, to be fair!

Offline Charliehutton

Hahaha! I can't quite imagine Michael Portillo rocking up to the nearest train station...

Being a well travelled and well rejuvenated gentleman, have you any recent encounters with Tiffany? I've read your previous review but with it being a few years ago and her having left and returned, I'm worried about being let down by the pictures... I'm pretty sure it was one of your reviews that initially got me to try Ava, to be fair!

Sounds like Ava put on a better show for you than she did for me, RHM; I thought she was a beautiful girl, but she held back on the sex, and she deliberately made things awkward at times.

I haven't seen Tiffany for a few years, but I remember seeing her twice in quick succession, so I must have been impressed. Whether she's changed much since then, though, I'm afraid I wouldn't know.

Offline righthandman

No problem, sir, Changermids has put up a Tiffany review. How long a gap between reviews classes as TOFTT?  :D