Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Victoria Tedesco - Bishop Stortford  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Sebstyles7

External Link/Members Only

Last week sometime for an hour - £200

Had her on my hit list for a while as love the look of her and fact most reviews said she looks like or better than her photos got my TS itch going that big more. My concern was she advertises as Top only but I made the call one evening and an hour later I was walking through her front door.

Nice apartment, very neat and tidy. Didn’t need the shower as had one before I left. Was asked to wash my hands before we started. Only slight downside was the bed was two singles pushed together so had to avoid falling down the gap.

Looks wise, she’s exactly like her photos. Very pretty and very passable. Dressed in lingerie with stockings and suspenders. Very nice. You won’t be disappointed at all. Really sexy body and you could tell she works out as nicely toned in a lot of places.

Action: I got undressed and was offered a wardrobe to hang my clothes- a first. Onto the bed for some FKing. Nothing DFKing but very nice none the less. Both sets of hands all over each other. My kisses went south and she pulled down her bra to give me access to her tits. As previous reports she loves her nipples sucked hard and bitten (hard but not too hard). It seemed to really turn her on and I could feel her cock hardening against me. So encouraged by this I went down further to find a nice sized (7” would be a good estimate and fairly girthy) cock awaiting my attention. Hygiene was impeccable and so I got to work sucking her now rock hard member. I tried to DT but couldn’t quite take the whole of her but tried my hardest.
A good 10 mins (think she enjoyed it although think my BJ technique leaves a little to be desired I feel) of this and we switched to 69. Loved this as every time the sap started rising I concentrated more on my task to stop myself.
Eventually I had to stop her though to stop the meet coming to an early end. She then said she wanted to fuck me. A little nervous of her size I told her a little white lie that she was only my second so to be gentle with me. Not my second by any means but the biggest I’ve taken. Onto my back and legs up and she gently teased me before slowly filling my arse with her hard cock. My arse has better capacity than my mouth and before long she was balls deep but still gently fucking me. Looking up at this lovely girl fucking me was such a sexy thing and I took her for a while although I had to stop her going too hard as it became uncomfortable.
We stopped for a breather (to rest my arse) and chatted for a bit. She’s really quite lovely and great to chat to. But we were back to action and I was back on my back again after she said she wanted to blow me while she fucked me. Wow, what a site and what a feeling. 5 mins of this and then she started fucking me harder. Even apologised and I said “sorry, I need to fuck you now”. With that she started wanking me and I exploded a lovely big load.
She cleaned me up and we lay for 5 mins or so touching and occasionally kissing. Then chatting still I got dressed and left on the hour.

All in all a wonderful way to spend an hour. Fact I didn’t get to fuck her was irrelevant. Would love her to come so next time she’s local will plan to be last appointment of the day so I can taste her load with a bit of luck.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 08:59:32 pm by Sebstyles7 »