Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jasjj69 - Nottingham  (Read 2446 times)

37 review(s) for Jasmin JJ (36 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Lonestaruk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Im going to keep this short and sweet as Jas is very well reviewed and my meet mirrors a lot of the reviews

Cost: 1.5 hrs at £190. This was a month or so ago and I now notice she has put her prices up.

She was dressed as requested in high heels and stockings and her photos are very much spot on in terms of her apperance. Talk, leggy, a cracking body with small ish tits but enough for a real handful and a cracking arse. Facially she was alright, not ugly but for me I was not that attracted to her.

As mentioned previously, her falt is in the city centre near the Victoria Centre and there are come quiet explicit instructions to get up to the flat. all nice and easy if you follow then.

Met at the door and was greated with a big snog. Into the room for friendly little chat and discuss what we were about to do. I had a quick shower and we got down to business. I lay on the bed face down and she started with a massage which probably last about 2 mins before her hands wandering down between my legs and she started to play with my balls and arse. I had said I like anal play and had only gone as far as a cheeky finger but might be up for going further. I lifted my hips up so she could get full access to my cock whist she rimmed and fingered my arse. This carried on for a while, first one finger, then a second. Before long she was properly finger banging me whist giving me a reach around/under wanking me off. At one point she got on her back under me to suck me off whilst having a finger in my arse and I gave a bit of a face fuck. After a little while do this, she suggested a strapon which I agreed. She used one of her smaller toys and took it slow to start with but by the end, she was really going for it. A different and unusual feeling but not unpleasant. With the right person and in the right frame of mind I would certainly do it again.

Once I'd had enough, she filled me over and started to go to town giving me OWO. Man she can suck a cock, from slow and teasing, fast and furious with lots of spit and gaging to face fucking deep troat and her head being held down she does it all. By now I just wanted to fuck her, so on with the condom and she stood up and put her hands on the wall. She told me to spread her arse and fuck her hard in the ass which I did. What followed was a haze of activity around the room which included anal, sex, WOW, RO, 69, rimming both ways. When I felt the inevitable happening she got on her knees, sucked my balls and wanked me off until I came all over her face.

We had been at it for about an hour and 15 and I was well and truely spent. I jumped in for another quick shower, handed over the cash and had a brief chat before making my into the night.

She is one very kinky and filthy lady who I get the impression, will do most things with gosto. She genuinally seems to enjoy waht she does

An absolute must if you are after unadulterated filth.

Offline JD1

Damn, from £190/1.5h to £250 is a sharp increase.

I am interested in seeing her but a bit put off by the high prices and minimum 1h booking length.

Shame she only does 30m meets when touring.

Offline wantkinkyfun

She has been one of my favs for a long time. A lovely girl who delivers filth with a smile.

Offline HailWood

Has is on my list. Reminds me very much of Woofie both physically and breadth of capability/ service.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’d have been running over there now if there was a 30 min option

Offline j122

she used to do special offers in the past but not spotted any since covid