Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gigi Yummy Thai - Northampton - wasted my time.....  (Read 950 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6765652) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only

She was showing as available last week and so I dropped her a text enquiring about availability. I'm available now she says, Sweet says I, I'll be on my way soon. Messaged her again just before leaving the house....Are you still available, I ask. Yes babe, I'm free. How long you want was her reply. Confirmed time, services and cost by text. Asked for address and was directed to the general location (it's a fucking shit hole part of Northampton btw). Took me something like 30 mins to get there from where I was. Got to the street, parked up and messaged to say what door number. No reply. Called the number, no pick up. Messaged again, no reply. So I'm sat in a shitty part of town in a nice car, waiting for about 15/20 mins before I get a reply from her. Sorry babe, I am no longer available as have to go to London was the message from her.

Wasted a good 1hr 20 mins of my time. Super annoying that 30 mins before getting to her she was available and absolutely no comms between to say she couldn't make it. Looking at her previous reviews, she seems to have form for ghosting punters and has proven herself to be unreliable.

Make sure to have a plan B if you choose to see this one.

Offline MajorPayne

Generally when that happens in the area my plan B is Massage Northampton