Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaby Cerejinha TS - Manchester  (Read 2065 times)

Offline mrimmer511

External Link/Members Only

Met a few weeks ago in nice apartment in castlefield. Comms were easy and was let in on time etc. Half an hour agreed and paid for at £100. Gaby looks like her photos. She is quite tall though. Her cock is nicely sized and everything was clean and fresh etc.

I'd say the meet was more of a PSE than GFE. I happily went down on Gaby which I think we were both enjoying, but she then started making me deepthroat and face fuck me which I wanted to try but she was a bit forceful when I was trying to come up for air.

We then switched to sex and she put a condom on and tried to fuck me. It was a little painful initially so I told her to stop. We tried again and same again. On the third attempt she powered through and it did stop hurting and start being really nice. Her technique was good. Jerked me off at the same time and after a few minutes I came with her inside me.

She then went to jerk off to finish. I said I wanted it on my chest but she was adamant about finishing on my face/in my mouth which she did

I've left it as neutral as overall it was a good experience but she's quite a dominant figure so if you're ok to go along with that you'll have a good time. We had agreed over text beforehand that she would offer top and bottom in the half an hour but the bottoming didn't happen, nor any oral on me.