Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cuteemi27 - Stourbridge  (Read 1181 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5079564) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline avfc45

External Link/Members Only
Hope link works.
 Visited this lump recently . Large bbw. £40 for 30 minutes. On aw has a few likes. In reality does none. Covered bj but about  a minute in half assed  starts moaning about can’t breathe, she wasn’t even putting in all in . I decided to suck on her large drooping tits. After abit tried doggy , I could spell a whiff of yukey smell. Then about 2 minutes in no enthusiasm I decided to wank myself only half decent thing was coming over her tits. I wouldn’t waste your time or money.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 11:32:48 am by avfc45 »

Online Punterperson1971

2 negatives now and a positive did her looks match the positive from February this year mate or the negative from 2019 where he gave her 3/10

Offline guymids-72

Sorry to hear about the shit punt
Always pops up as near me, I look, see £70 a hour and pass

Offline avfc45

2 negatives now and a positive did her looks match the positive from February this year mate or the negative from 2019 where he gave her 3/10
I’d say at best 3 1/2 out of 10. But her attitude was crap. Literally only interested in lying there n taking a banging. Zero interest

Online Punterperson1971

I’d say at best 3 1/2 out of 10. But her attitude was crap. Literally only interested in lying there n taking a banging. Zero interest
Thanks for that  :thumbsup: