Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANGELINA FOX - Chelmsford  (Read 454 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6968406) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ltltr82

External Link/Members Only

I saw Angelina. She didn't pick up the phone it was txt only. This normally puts me off. The positive reviews made me make the booking with confidence. She communicated well over txt. Very central location. Easy to find.

She opened the door in a small dress. She looks great and is the girl from the pics. Perfect white teeth she has, I like that. Her English wasn't great. I agreed £80 for half hour. I double checked if she is happy for french kissing and receiving oral. I understand that was a yes of her.
She only did light lip kissing when we started. She liked her enhanced boobs licked, touched. She wasn't keen for me to get near her pussy or eat her pussy or ass. She was just denying me these things in a friendly kind of way. She performed oral with protection on me. That was pretty good. She made compliments about my size, which is always nice.
She was a bit worried about my size for penetration. She took it in slowly. We only did missionary position. After a few minutes she started to get very much into it. She wanted me to go deeper and harder all the time. She was pulling my body closer and she was really enjoying it. I did really enjoy this what seemed genuine passion of her. Although still not more than lip kissing was allowed during this.
After 10 min, I came in the condom. She cleaned me up. Had a small talk. She asked me if my brother has visited her before as I like similar to other punter in the area :) She often misunderstands things but that might be me using too complicated words. I understand that she is from the Amazon area of Brazil. She is planning to leave in December.

One more thing what crossed my mind during this meet. Her boobs are nicely done, although I prefer natural/not enhanced. She has a toned body showing abs. Not too sure if there was a tiny scar above her pubic area. I had a thought that she might have been a post-op transsexual. But then again she does look very good with good humps and not obvious post-op. Likely I'm wrong I thought to just mention it here.

So conclusion is yes I did enjoy myself. She is friendly enough. I would've preferred french kissing and performing oral on her. Maybe she just misunderstood me. I was thinking about her rating to make it positive but due to the not performing of these services like mentioned above I'll make it Neutral for me. I won't return, but maybe many others will have a good time with her.

Online PilotMan

Thanks for your review.

It's always good to get multiple reviews and see others perspectives, it shows how an SP behaves across a mix of punters.